Have An AGGRESSIVE-NEW-YEAR!!!

Mr. Shaman

It's time to scrape-off (and, shovel-away) the mold & mildew, Gawd-awful-stench of "conservative"-politics!!!

Put-a-MATCH to that CORPSE!!!!!!!!!!!

We've waited long-ENOUGH for BUSHCO's tax-cuts to create-JOBS!!!!

It's time to pull-out ALL-THE-STOPS, 'cause.....it's The Year Of The TIGER; The METAL-TIGER!!!!

Those-of-us who were BORN-Tigershttp://www.holymtn.com/astrology/tiger.htm....especially us ARIES/Tigers....have been (relatively :D ) patient, long-ENOUGH!!!!!

Let's see SOME ADRENALINE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're "conservative" (or, wanna retire).....

GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Bush tax cuts led to full employment. Threat of tax increases keeping players off the field. This time next year we'll be awaiting GOP majorities to be sworn in on Capital Hill !

Boo yah !

Bush tax cuts led to full employment. Threat of tax increases keeping players off the field. This time next year we'll be awaiting GOP majorities to be sworn in on Capital Hill !

Boo yah !

Unless you actuly look ..then you see Debt, and a econ that had the bottom fall out on it...almost makes you wish you had 1 more year of Bush before Obama took over just to let him deal with the mess....then again God himself would not be able to save us after 1 more year I bet.

Unless you actuly look ..then you see Debt, and a econ that had the bottom fall out on it...almost makes you wish you had 1 more year of Bush before Obama took over just to let him deal with the mess....then again God himself would not be able to save us after 1 more year I bet.

TARP was Bush. Porkulus was Obama.

TARP was credited with stopping the crisis, Porkulus has done nothing.

I agree, another year would have been beneficial for the country but thats not how it works.

TARP was Bush. Porkulus was Obama.

TARP was credited with stopping the crisis, Porkulus has done nothing.

I agree, another year would have been beneficial for the country but thats not how it works.

Republians in large part stood against Tarp...it was Bush with Dems that got that threw ( for better or worse) I was realy torn on that one...and the Stim still will help, for all you know it could have been alot worse...it helped stabilize things and things are actuly getting better now slowly...

Republians in large part stood against Tarp...it was Bush with Dems that got that threw ( for better or worse) I was realy torn on that one...and the Stim still will help, for all you know it could have been alot worse...it helped stabilize things and things are actuly getting better now slowly...

My own minority whip Eric Cantor got it passed (for which he's lost my vote).

THe stim was shown to be a sugar high for the couple market segments it touched. But witht he money going or gone there are no more crutches. That money might have been spent encouraging growth, its a shame it was not.

Those-of-us who were BORN-Tigers....especially us ARIES/Tigers....have been (relatively ) patient, long-ENOUGH!!!!!
Lol. What a clown. You're a tiger, and Kanye is a "jackass" acording to your guy. Glad the animal kingdom is doing well.

However, if you want to bring your "grrr act" to Texas, you would make a lot of people happy. Oh yeah, your "non freeper ilk" don't venture out of the inner city much do you?

Be careful what you wish for little boy.

Bush tax cuts led to full employment.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....and, lipstick-wearing pigs still fly......

:rolleyes:

January 9, 2009

"The hemorrhaging of American jobs accelerated at a record pace at the end of 2008, bringing the year's total job losses to 2.6 million or the highest level in more than six decades.

The steep annual drop in jobs marked the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945, the year in which World War II ended.

"We're seeing a complete unraveling of the labor market and are on track for getting beyond 10% unemployment," said Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute.

The total number of unemployed Americans rose by 632,000 to 11.1 million."

slap_3f.gif

You're not very-good at this game, are you?

:rolleyes:

However, if you want to bring your "grrr act" to Texas, you would make a lot of people happy. Oh yeah, your "non freeper ilk" don't venture out of the inner city much do you?
I worked a year-and-a-half contract (at DELL), in Austin; April '96-August '97.

GREAT $70 bags....and, sendin' a lot o' paraphernalia back to PA, from Oat Willies!!!!

:D

(Oh.....and, I saw Eric Burdon & Alvin Lee play at Liberty Lunch!)

:p

(Once you're old-enough to cross-the-street, on your own, ya' oughta check-out Austin.)​

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....and, lipstick-wearing pigs still fly......
Oh God, the "first FUG" flies?

Those not good at "the game" are the same ones it's always been. Those who won't work. I agree that the time for patience has passed. It's time to purge this nation.

(Oh.....and, I saw Eric Burdon & Alvin Lee play at Liberty Lunch!)
And this makes you cool? It's going to take more than that Shaman.

As for $70 bags, thanks for helping out my "conservative" buddies, but we both know that you don't get ANYTHING good, even in Texas, for that price.

What, you thought a conservative couldn't know? Lol, Freakin Lol.

No. You didn't. I was here then too, Bosco. You just got crappy Mexican. Nice try. I guess you just weren't meant for the "finer" things in life. Too bad. You should talk to Mommy and Daddy about that.

Werbung:
Shaman, I am about your age. But then you already know that. I know everything that has happened to this country during your lifetime. As for junior high, I did in fact get through it, unlike so many of your kind......And that my friend, hasn't changed a bit.

If you want to try something good, I would truly love for you to wander through the mountains in Northern California, especially during the fall....

All the freepers you could ever ask for, just waitin' for ya....

All you know anything about is pot, and you don't even know anything about that!

Back