HBO Documentry White light/Black rain

steveox

It was about the victims of hiroshima Atomic Bomb attack. I do feel sorry for those people who went though hell on that day. We simply told japan the war is over its time to quit. But Japans leader didnt think so. So we made them stop the war. I do still support the bomb but the bomb still should be used on a nation supports a group of radicals. Just like right now were telling IRAN to stop whatever they doing on building WMDs but theyre not listening to us. Hiroshima and Nagasaki was punishment for Pearl Harbor attack. And these arabs are gonna get it sooner or later because of 9-11. We must tell them to stop the terrorism. If you see a group report them to US military and tell them where theyre at so we can prevent this horrible event from happening.But will they listen?

Werbung:
I think the issues with Japan and the dropping of the atomic bomb are very complex and warrant a number of chapters in Modern History - "Hiroshima and Nagasaki was punishment for Pearl Harbor attack"..... hmmmmmmm not really but that's a great debating point!!

Steve may I play devil's advocate for a second? You say.....

Just like right now were telling IRAN to stop whatever they doing on building WMDs but theyre not listening to us.

Why should they?

I think the issues with Japan and the dropping of the atomic bomb are very complex and warrant a number of chapters in Modern History - "Hiroshima and Nagasaki was punishment for Pearl Harbor attack"..... hmmmmmmm not really but that's a great debating point!!

Steve may I play devil's advocate for a second? You say.....

Why should they?

Because Steve will drop an atomic bomb on the if they don't.:eek:

Werbung:
Back