Health Insurance Companies not going quitely into the night

Some things have changed. For example, modern rebels against God today are now claiming they would have never supported slavery in Lincoln's day because they were Republicans back then.
Yes Republicans are now the party of southern racists
Democrats decided they didn't want them anymore lol

Werbung:
He sure is
All that suffering by slaves while he did nothing
Those who hate God and do not thank Him for His goodness will find that He will show them no mercy in the judgment for their rebellion, hatred, and corruption.

Yes Republicans are now the party of southern racists
Democrats decided they didn't want them anymore lol
I can understand why modern Democrats want to claim moral purity by identifying as Republicans today, but they are still Democrats no matter how much whitewash they adorn themselves with.

I can understand why modern Democrats want to claim moral purity by identifying as Republicans today, but they are still Democrats no matter how much whitewash they adorn themselves with.
No democrats today identify as Democrats today moron lol

No democrats today identify as Democrats today moron lol
I agree. God-honoring Christians in Lincoln's day fought and died in the war against the Democrats in the South in order to free the slaves, and no modern God-honoring Christian today can support the Democrat party after it voted to cast God out and fights like hell to keep funding the murder of innocent babies by butchery.

The Constitution merely recognizes God-given rights.

You are a liar.
The Constitution does not invent God-given rights. Those rights come directly from God.
Rubbish. The rights were included as part of it and god was not consulted. You're a bloody ignorant fool
and the Constitution can only acknowledge them, not rewrite them, overrule them, or disallow them.

And god cannot change or disallow them.
You're completely brainwashed by the god rubbish. You need some help urgently.

Werbung:
Back