Here's one for mark.

Werbung:
Heres an expert opinion. Match this.

Richard Dawkins is an idiot who believes his theology is wiser than all the other religious theologies in the world, and he is a fool who thinks his intelligence was passed down his bloodline from bonobos who got their intelligence from nothingness through some sort of unknown and unexplainable miraculous accident of nature.

Richard Dawkins is an idiot who believes his theology is wiser than all the other religious theologies in the world,
He's an idiot??? . Why you hate him is he exposed the stupidity and hypocrisy and lies associated with the greatest con in humanity ever.
and he is a fool who thinks his intelligence was passed down his bloodline from bonobos.
Far from it. He has proof that intelligence evolved like human beings by which it was proven when comparing brain sizes of our ancestors. What you think because the Bible says is ridiculous. It's no even close to be remotely correct. You believe that shit because you inherited your stupidity and religion. You were never taught to think for yourself and with an under developed mindset that will never improve. To think a nature human being this day and age still believes there's a god who created the universe is appalling. That attitude proves your intelligence evolvement is not far from bonobos. Congratulations. You are now a brain which can be treated as a fossil of early development.
Aren't you pleased you showed your ignorance about evolution and bonobos. I am.
who got their intelligence from nothingness.
Wrong again, it evilved
through some sort of unknown and unexplainable miraculous accident of nature.
No wrong again. It's perfectly explained and well known and supported by evolution and DNA and fossils like you.

It's not unreasonable for idiots to believe there's a god but it is unreasonable for that same idiot to think you know more than Dawkins.

It all comes down to a belief system for which you have no evidence of anything but delusions.
Dawkins and Hutchens gave the evidence but your precious ears are closed in case god witnesses you listening to them and you won't go to heaven.

He's an idiot??? . Why you hate him is he exposed the stupidity and hypocrisy and lies associated with the greatest con in humanity ever.
Evolution is one of the greatest cons ever foisted on humanity. Dawkins' delusions about God make him among the greatest fools to ever walk on dry ground.
Far from it. He has proof that intelligence evolved like human beings by which it was proven when comparing brain sizes of our ancestors.
Dawkins offers no factual scientific explanation for how life began on earth, but he has not been shy about offering his unsupported opinions, assumptions, conclusions, guesses, postulations, and so forth. He has no clue how intelligence formed or how it operates even today. Is it uncontrollable electrical impulses that give him thoughts? Do chemicals provide him insight?

What you think because the Bible says is ridiculous. It's no even close to be remotely correct. You believe that shit because you inherited your stupidity and religion. You were never taught to think for yourself and with an under developed mindset that will never improve. To think a nature human being this day and age still believes there's a god who created the universe is appalling. That attitude proves your intelligence evolvement is not far from bonobos.
Evolutionists who believe they inherited their intelligence from unclean animals are like dumb beasts whose thought processes remain stuck on stupid.

Evolution is one of the greatest cons ever foisted on humanity. Dawkins' delusions about God make him among the greatest fools to ever walk on dry ground.
Evolution is a fact and is proven if you care to read about it but you religion forbids it.
What delusions does he have about god? He doesn't believe there's a god because there's no evidence whereby you do with the same no evidence.
You would have to admit his position is far more realistic.
Dawkins offers no factual scientific explanation for how life began on earth, but he has not been shy about offering his unsupported opinions, assumptions, conclusions, guesses, postulations, and so forth.
At no time has he ever given a theory of his own regarding any of those items mentioned. What he does is release the findings of science and intelligent people and puts it out there. Dont shift all the bullshit you hate to hear about onto him. That is simply wrong.
In his books he does not have one unsupported opinion. I've read the all and can prove what he said. You have never read one book so it's best you not try to influence the debate from a place of ignorance.

He has no clue how intelligence formed or how it operates even today. Is it uncontrollable electrical impulses that give him thoughts? Do chemicals provide him insight?
He doesn't have to have a clue because intelligence came with evolution. That's proven and quite clear but in your case it was found wanting to drill anything into you empty head.
Again, the writings about how the mind works is NOT a study by Dawkins. He makes many references to his sources and quotes them if you like.

Sadly, unlike you who blow your mouth off everyday before I ping you, his thought process is the same as yours. The difference being he uses it for the betterment of the world whereby old godbotherers with no intelligence like you contribute fucking nothing.
Evolutionists who believe they inherited their intelligence from unclean animals are like dumb beasts whose thought processes remain stuck on stupid.
I couldn't have said that better and I have to ask, in your opinion, where our intelligence came from?

Although evolution is proven it matters not the body cleanliness is irrelevant. Why would you mention it as if you are any different? But I re read you question and anyone who believes that US stick on stupid.
Prove like you who are stupid all the time are never affected by it. It's people like me who are burdened with intelligence who have to suffer fools like you.

No, evolution is fiction, not fact.
Don't be silly mark. It's a proven fact and DNA and fossils prove it. For the sake of humanity at least study the literature available.
God created the universe. The universe did not create itself. That myth borders on insanity for stupidity.
There is no evidence of a god nor him creating the universe. It's proposterous for mankind to believe that shit. You gave no evidence god did anything and that ignorance originates in you string religious beliefs. You haven't even got the guts to wander outside the shackles of your shit but now speak as if you know exactly what happened and still with no evidence.

There are about four elements in the universe, and inside us, which can be traced to every living plant or animal in the universe that ever lived. Carbon, oxygen, helium and another I think.
Go to any star or planet in the universe and you will find those elements at the same ratio as every other star and planet. That is irrefutable evidence they all came from the one place.

The universe did not create itself. It came from the massive explosion called the big bang but you don't believe that because your still stuck on the creator thing. Might I add and you have galaxies of evidence to prove it but just can't bring it forward.

Whereby science has discovered hundreds of thousands of wonderful things far greater than any silly fucking god could ever dream of.
Which begs the question, from what did your god create it from and roughly how long ago.
You answer should show your level of knowledge on these matters but I'll bet it doesn't and I'll bet you can't support it.

Evolution is not a fact at all and is especially not a proven fact.
Again, you've never fact checked it or read a paragraph of any book written about it so dont belch your lies to me.
You know fuck all about other than Trump called it a hoax.

Again, you've never fact checked it or read a paragraph of any book written about it so dont belch your lies to me.
You know fuck all about other than Trump called it a hoax.
You cannot collect enough reports from enthusiasts to turn the evolution lie into something true.

You cannot collect enough reports from enthusiasts to turn the evolution lie into something true.
And no amount of continually denying we share 95% of our DNA with primates will ever prove it wrong.

As a grown human being, are you so fucking ignorant and stupid? You are do gullible which is equal to 90% of Americans, that you believe everything in that filthy Bible.
You have produced a sliver of evidence to prove anything but conduct yourself as a spokesperson for some ridiculous supernatural deity that doesn't exist. Fuck off idiot.

And no amount of continually denying we share 95% of our DNA with primates will ever prove it wrong.
We do not share 95% of our DNA with animals, even though animals do have DNA just like all living things, including plants. Morons who believe we must be blood-related to monkeys because of DNA similarities refuse to believe we are blood-related to mice with whom we also have very similar DNA. However, a considerable number of evolutionists do believe humans are blood-related to watermelons. How stupid is that?
As a grown human being, are you so fucking ignorant and stupid? You are do gullible which is equal to 90% of Americans, that you believe everything in that filthy Bible.
You have produced a sliver of evidence to prove anything but conduct yourself as a spokesperson for some ridiculous supernatural deity that doesn't exist. Fuck off idiot.

We do not share 95% of our DNA with animals, even though animals do have DNA just like all living things, including plants.

I was wrong. It's 98.8 % if DNA shared with humans. I know its against your religion but our ancestry is a proven fact regardless if your silly creation bullshit.

Morons who believe we must be blood-related to monkeys because of DNA similarities refuse to believe we are blood-related to mice with whom we also have very similar DNA.

I don't refuse to believe that because I know it is fact. You refuse it because your silly religion says so.
Clearly you are a DNA ignoramus.

However, a considerable number of evolutionists do believe humans are blood-related to watermelons. How stupid is that?
No. They do not. DNA is in every living and dead item in earth and even in watermelons it can be disected to reveal just that.
The stupidity originates from godbotherers like you failing to fact check anything you say.

I was wrong. It's 98.8 % if DNA shared with humans. I know its against your religion but our ancestry is a proven fact regardless if your silly creation bullshit.
You have been misled. When researchers talk about similarities of DNA there are a lot of important details they leave out for good reasons.
Here is one article worth considering:

DNA sequencing in humans and chimpanzees is quite similar, with 99% of the identical sequences.
Taken into account, the DNA insertions and deletions between humans and chimps nevertheless result in a 96% similarity in their DNA sequence.

DNA similarity can be measured as 99%, 96%, or even less than 80%, depending on how many aspects of the chromosomal differences are taken into consideration.

More quotes:

The genomes of the mouse and the human are 85% identical.
Cats are more similar to humans than you would think. Over 90 percent of the DNA in the Abyssinian domestic cat are comparable to those found in humans; according to a 2007 study, In terms of chromosomal structure, cats and humans are more comparable than humans and rodents, or cats and rats, respectively.
Humans and bananas are genetically identical. Isn’t that mind-blowing? Aside from animal genetic components, humans and bananas also have genetic components in common.

Werbung:
You have been misled. When researchers talk about similarities of DNA there are a lot of important details they leave out for good reasons.
Here is one article worth considering:

DNA sequencing in humans and chimpanzees is quite similar, with 99% of the identical sequences.

got that? 99% but you still refuse to agree with the people you quoted. You're barking mad.
Taken into account, the DNA insertions and deletions between humans and chimps nevertheless result in a 96% similarity in their DNA sequence.
Again,. There it is.
DNA similarity can be measured as 99%, 96%, or even less than 80%, depending on how many aspects of the chromosomal differences are taken into consideration.

More quotes:

The genomes of the mouse and the human are 85% identical.
Well well well.
Cats are more similar to humans than you would think. Over 90 percent of the DNA in the Abyssinian domestic cat are comparable to those found in humans; according to a 2007 study, In terms of chromosomal structure, cats and humans are more comparable than humans and rodents, or cats and rats, respectively.
Humans and bananas are genetically identical. Isn’t that mind-blowing? Aside from animal genetic components, humans and bananas also have genetic components in common.
Do yOu ever read what you post? You have just confirmed everything I've said. Are you off your meds or something?

Back