Hey guys

I think there are some moral issue was need to stand up for, and I think our popularity helps in trade, and security..and there is a difference between respecting sovereignty, and looking the other way are really bad human rights issues. And pro west, means pro , not killing us, so in that respect its good lol...problem is now if we supported true Democracy in the middle east...we would have to wait maybe 60 plus years before it actually benefited US in any way, rather then made our security worse...and most politicians are not up for that..problem is America is horribly short sighted on most things

A true democracy is the most tyranical forms of goverment out there. You dont want the want the majority to be able to vote other peoples rights away. But shells I think you are missing the point spreading democracy(sic) at thee point of a sword is not beneficial to us nor the other nation. They need to make that decision decision on their own. We cant walk into every country that isnt like us and force them to be like us. Shells how can we ride in on white horse and white gown for human rights? Our gown is stained and our horse is muddy.

How can we selectively enforce human rights our biggest trade partner China completely ignores human rights yet we turn the other cheeck? We torture innocent men that look a bit too arabic for our taste. Do you see why I am a bit skeptical that our motives in the middle east is our concern for human rights?

Werbung:
Back