HHS Secty Sebelius: The fewer humans we have, the more govt will save on Obamacare

Little-Acorn

Yes, you heard that right. The more human beings we get rid of - or at least fail to conceive - the more we will save on Health Care. This by an unelected, unaccountable czar with the full backing of the President. Have to wonder how delighted she was by a (hopefully unrelated) report out of England, proposing the idea that as long as we are aborting babies before birth, we may as well "abort" them after they are born too.

I'm not even going to bother drawing Sebelius's statement out to its logical conclusion.

Is it November yet?

---------------------------------------------------

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sebelius-decrease-human-beings-will-cover-cost-contraception-mandate

Sebelius: Decrease in Human Beings Will Cover Cost of Contraception Mandate

by Fred Lucas
March 1, 2012

(CNSNews.com) – Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told a House panel Thursday that a reduction in the number of human beings born in the United States will compensate employers and insurers for the cost of complying with the new HHS mandate that will require all health-care plans to cover sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives, including those that cause abortions.

“The reduction in the number of pregnancies compensates for the cost of contraception,” Sebelius said. She went on to say the estimated cost is “down not up.”

Sebelius took questions from the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health about President Barack Obama’s fiscal year 2013 budget proposal.

Because the Catholic church teaches that sterilization, contraception or abortion are wrong and that Catholics must not be involved in them, the regulation forces Catholics--and members of other religious denominations that share those views--to act against the teachings of their faith.

Werbung:
It is appalling what the radical left is up to. They are the most immoral unethical SOBs.

When the radical left speaks it's mind, filth and foolishness come out. Just as that crazy nazi Ginsburg said abortion is all about limiting the number of undesirables (and the MSM ignored this outrageous statement). These people are f-ing INSANE!

But, you know like a like a like a....that Rush Limbaugh is disgusting for calling that nice young Georgetown law student a slut. And did you know those evil Rs what to prevent women from getting contraceptives!!!! Can you believe that???o_O

Check this out. As the left continues it steady march to Nazism!!!

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Parents should be allowed to have their newborn babies killed because they are “morally irrelevant” and ending their lives is no different to abortion, a group of medical ethicists linked to Oxford University has argued.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...s-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

It is appalling what the radical left is up to. They are the most immoral unethical SOBs.

When the radical left speaks it's mind, filth and foolishness come out. Just as that crazy nazi Ginsburg said abortion is all about limiting the number of undesirables (and the MSM ignored this outrageous statement). These people are f-ing INSANE!

But, you know like a like a like a....that Rush Limbaugh is disgusting for calling that nice young Georgetown law student a slut. And did you know those evil Rs what to prevent women from getting contraceptives!!!! Can you believe that???o_O

Check this out. As the left continues it steady march to Nazism!!!

Some people in this forum have argued similar stuff about babies being non persons.

I don't know if this problem can ever be solved.

For someone to consider other humans non persons and actually believe it, tells me there is no hope to reason with them on any meaningful level.

Some people in this forum have argued similar stuff about babies being non persons.

I don't know if this problem can ever be solved.

For someone to consider other humans non persons and actually believe it, tells me there is no hope to reason with them on any meaningful level.

Yes it is sad. The Left has effectively diminished the value of human life.

And as they push ever bigger statist government, the consequences could easily result in genocide and democide as occurred in USSR, China, Germany, Cambodia, etc.

Yes it is sad. The Left has effectively diminished the value of human life.

And as they push ever bigger statist government, the consequences could easily result in genocide and democide as occurred in USSR, China, Germany, Cambodia, etc.

Most Americans, heck most human beings disagree with their thinking and logic. The trouble is that most people do not realize how these people really think.

It’s too unbelievable for them to consider it to be true even when we have history to prove there are people with monstrous thinking out there.

And these people who don’t believe that anyone could think this way wont wake up till it’s too damn late.

That really bothers me.

Well,That crazy nazi Ginsburg will be impeached by the GOP after the election. Cause the Tea Party will put more congressional democrats out of office. Democrats lost 40 seats last election. Theryre gonna lose 40 more after November which means the GOP will have a super majority enough to fire that nazi Ginsburg.

Looks like HHS missed something?

Parents’ insurance covers children up to age 26 — but not for pregnancy

"Although hard numbers aren’t available on how many companies don’t provide dependent maternity benefits, “I would say it’s common,” says Dania Palanker, a senior health policy adviser at the National Women’s Law Center. And the number could grow with the recent expansion of coverage to children under age 26, she says."

Werbung:
Remember Dr Elders the surgon general during the Clinton admin? She said,,Mr President im worried about people dying with dieases. If all these people die Mr President how will i collect my Social Security?

Back