hijab murder in Canada...

bewitched

"TORONTO - Islamic leaders rose to the defence of their religion Thursday as the Muslim community continued to grieve the death of a 16-year-old girl - and deny suggestions that her slaying should in any way be interpreted as a reflection on their faith.
Islam condemns violence and teaches adherents not to force their beliefs upon others, Sheik Alaa El-Sayyed, imam at Mississauga's Islamic Society of North America, told a news conference in the suburban city west of Toronto that was once home to Aqsa Parvez. [...]"

yeah. here's the "moderate" muslim leaders blaming anything but religious beliefs for the death of this girl. the father killed her because she didn't wear her head scarf.

Werbung:
"TORONTO - Islamic leaders rose to the defence of their religion Thursday as the Muslim community continued to grieve the death of a 16-year-old girl - and deny suggestions that her slaying should in any way be interpreted as a reflection on their faith.
Islam condemns violence and teaches adherents not to force their beliefs upon others, Sheik Alaa El-Sayyed, imam at Mississauga's Islamic Society of North America, told a news conference in the suburban city west of Toronto that was once home to Aqsa Parvez. [...]"

yeah. here's the "moderate" muslim leaders blaming anything but religious beliefs for the death of this girl. the father killed her because she didn't wear her head scarf.

I heard about this case while was listening to talk radio earlier today. While it's a shame, it reflects badly on the father, not on the religion.

To take an entire religion to task, over one case, is a considerable stretch. Similar to condemning all Christians because of an abortion clinic bombing.

Unfortunately, I'm not trying to be funny. I don't wish to offend, but your fear of, and obsession with, everything Islam, as been evident from your first couple posts.

no fear or obsession.
that's just your poor judgement... because you don't even know me.
thanks though.

do you have a link to the original murder, by chance?

Werbung:
I heard about this case while was listening to talk radio earlier today. While it's a shame, it reflects badly on the father, not on the religion.

To take an entire religion to task, over one case, is a considerable stretch. Similar to condemning all Christians because of an abortion clinic bombing.
.. and it's also similar to condemning all Jews because some Jews are running the American mass media.

Back