Hillary Clinton as Unpopular as Trump In Key States

Reddie

The results of a poll released by Quinnipiac University reveal that of all Democrat presidential candidates Hillary is the most unpopular in three key states: Colorado, Iowa and Virginia. In those States she's disliked as much as Trump.

Clinton's popularity apparently is fading . . . and pretty fast too. However considering the fact that Trump is quite unpopular but leads in the GOP field it's possible that Clinton might still get to be president.

For those who don't like her this should give you some hope that she won't be your next president.

Werbung:
This is amusing news indeed. I will be surprised if Hillary doesn't get the nomination. She certainly seems to feel like it's her right to be the next Prez, and although, imo, she's never accomplished anything, I'm sure she will work hard for that nomination, and not go down without a dirty fight. It'll be interesting to watch.

Maybe that's the problem, and why her popularity is fading. Because she hasn't actually done a great deal to justify it in the first place.

People just heard and saw the name Clinton and immediately thought of her husband, oh, that and the fact people want to see a woman in the Whitehouse.

Donald Trump he is not unpopular. Hillary is unpopular because many people don't trust her.

Girls think Donald Trump is good looking. He is very rich also :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I'm not a big fan, I can still see Hillary getting the nomination. I call it the California effect, and I'll explain. Schwarzenegger got elected in California for one reason: people wanted a change. Unfortunately, when he got in the office, Arnold turned out to be a politician like every other politician. He changed his positions like a baby changes diapers. In the end, he left office in ridicule.

Now comes Hillary. She's not the ideal choice, but people know what she stands for. Because of that, she can be considered the lesser of two evils when compared to a wishy-washy Republican candidate. Kind of like every Republican running right now, with the exception of Trump.

Just like in California, voting for Hillary may be considered a better choice, just like here in California voting for Jerry Brown was considered the lesser of two evils as opposed to his Republican counterparts. Very real possibility, and very plausible.

Werbung:
Although I'm not a big fan, I can still see Hillary getting the nomination. I call it the California effect, and I'll explain. Schwarzenegger got elected in California for one reason: people wanted a change. Unfortunately, when he got in the office, Arnold turned out to be a politician like every other politician. He changed his positions like a baby changes diapers. In the end, he left office in ridicule.

Now comes Hillary. She's not the ideal choice, but people know what she stands for. Because of that, she can be considered the lesser of two evils when compared to a wishy-washy Republican candidate. Kind of like every Republican running right now, with the exception of Trump.

Just like in California, voting for Hillary may be considered a better choice, just like here in California voting for Jerry Brown was considered the lesser of two evils as opposed to his Republican counterparts. Very real possibility, and very plausible.
Considering her many flip flops I don't think anyone knows what she stands for.
Take Keystone, she refused to state her opinion and only just the other day.

Back