HOLLYWOOD WAR ON CHRISTIANS

Duck Dynasty...whatever. It's television and I hate to break it to some of you but NOTHING you see on TV is real. They don't care about gays v. believers or anything else for that matter except for one thing, money. If pretending that they care will bring them money they'll do it but they really don't care as long as they make a profit because TV is a business and the bottom line is all that matters to them.

Take your 'side' on this but either way you're a tool.

Werbung:
Gays v believers?

So you don't think there are gays who are believers?

So you are saying a large % of the priesthood are not believers?

I think stupidity affects all sexual orientations equally so gay people can be just as stupid as anyone else and thus believe in god

Though fuck knows why considering how Christians treat homosexuals

Gays v believers?

So you don't think there are gays who are believers?

So you are saying a large % of the priesthood are not believers?

I think stupidity affects all sexual orientations equally so gay people can be just as stupid as anyone else and thus believe in god

Though fuck knows why considering how Christians treat homosexuals

It's not that I don't think there are gays who are believers (and you should be very careful claiming the 'gay' high ground with me), it's that I don't think the whole Duck Dynasty flap is real. It's television, it's make believe...I don't trust the opinions of people who take it seriously.

A) I'm not taking 'the gay high ground ' with you or anyone else

B) I don't need to be careful writing anything to you

But do i infer correctly that you are gay?

I hate gay Christians propping up a medieval superstition that hates their guts

Über lunatics

Werbung:
What was it the bible says about the love of money....

Oh yes, it is the root of all evil

Luckily Americans have a pass on this one because god is American as we all know

Back