Holocaust denier sentenced to 5 years

You think America has more freedoms than Europe? I admit, everywhere, peoples freedoms are being taken away bit by bit, and people kid themselves they are not.

Well don't kid yourself, America isn't the free nation above all others. You have a far more intrusive police force, whilst a lot of Europe is still very good. Eastern Europe, for example, gives people much more personal freedom, even if the police force is a bit more unregulated.

You have just as much, if not more "thought police" than Western Europe.

This is the most correct statement you have ever made in my eyes dude.....I am 100% in agreement with you here. I am an American But I have travelled extensivly throughout Europe and the western Pacific..........

I have stated in the past here as well as other forums that The United states only percieves its freedoms as the most free.This is Unfortunatly quite some way from the truth of the matter..

at this point i still find the Netherlands as the Freest country in the world that i have been too.....there is far more true personal freedom in Holland and many european countries.......the remark on our police is "Spot On" 9
we have what is increasingly known as a police state

Werbung:
So America doesn't have CCTV? America doesn't pursue and charge people for anti social behaviour caught on CCTV?

What are you going to trot out to justify this grotesque exaggeration?

I don't think you understand the fact that the UK is the most heavily-watched nation in the world, far more so than even the despotic police states of east Asia.

That has nothing to do with an intrusive police force, and I don't even know where you got that from.

It has nothing to do with the police at all unfortunately, hence the continued unrest that plagues the immigrant barrios of Paris to this day. If you haven't heard of it then you are so woefully under-informed of current events that I waste my time even responding to you.

Werbung:
What are you going to trot out to justify this grotesque exaggeration?

I don't think you understand the fact that the UK is the most heavily-watched nation in the world, far more so than even the despotic police states of east Asia.

Maybe because England is a small island compared to the large states of East asia, and that all of England is inhabited (the most remote place in England is 3 miles away from the nearest development). Maybe because we have better technology than East Asia?

I'm not saying England isn't bad... my point is just that America is worse. Maybe not on CCTV, but you suffer from more personal intrusion and restriction of freedoms, whilst (as Roker said), having a perception of being very free.

Thanks Roker, glad we agree on a very pressing issue.

It has nothing to do with the police at all unfortunately, hence the continued unrest that plagues the immigrant barrios of Paris to this day. If you haven't heard of it then you are so woefully under-informed of current events that I waste my time even responding to you.

Alright mate, chill your beans. The discussion had moved onto the Big Brother elements of the USA and the US and you come out with something unrelated.

Back