How Many US SEALs Died? (Apparently, Plenty)

katsung47

They only let us know what they want us to know.

How Many US SEALs Died? (Apparently, Plenty)
China's Ominous Warning To The US Not To Attack Pakistan
Paul Craig Roberts
5-25-11

In a sensational and explosive TV report, the Pakistani News Agency has provided a live interview with an eye witness to the US attack on the alleged compound of Osama bin Laden. The eye witness, Mohammad Bashir, describes the event as it unfolded. Of the three helicopters, "there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them up, but as he [the helicopter] was picking them up, it (caught fire and blew up)." The witness says that there were no survivors, just dead bodies and pieces of bodies everywhere. "We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing."

I always wondered how a helicopter could crash, as the White House reported, without at least producing injuries. Yet, in the original White House story, the SEALs not only survived a 40-minute firefight with al Qaeda, "the most highly trained, most dangerous, most vicious killers on the planet," without a scratch, but also survived a helicopter crash without a scratch.

The mainstream media and a significant portion of the Internet are content for our perceptions to be managed by psy-ops and by non-reporting. This is why I wrote not long ago that today Americans are living in George Orwell's 1984.

http://www.rense.com/general94/howmany.htm

Werbung:
They only let us know what they want us to know.

Well, you've got me convinced. ONE Pakistani eyewitness to helicopters blowing up and crashing and Navy Seal dead bodies all over the place, is rock solid proof.

We have all been fed lies. Again. Thanks Katsung. :D

Well, you've got me convinced. ONE Pakistani eyewitness to helicopters blowing up and crashing and Navy Seal dead bodies all over the place, is rock solid proof.

We have all been fed lies. Again. Thanks Katsung. :D

Not just this. Plus common sense when a copter crashed and nobody got a scratch.

You remind me how this country is controlled. Even such an apparant flaw there are accessaries came out to smear and cover up.

Not just this. Plus common sense when a copter crashed and nobody got a scratch.

You remind me how this country is controlled. Even such an apparant flaw there are accessaries came out to smear and cover up.

There have been PLENTY of helicopter crashes that didn't cause injuries, and PLENTY more where the injuries were minor.

Your premise is silly, as are most of your wild conspiracy theories. But please, don't let me stop you. You are quite entertaining. :D

the chopper made a hard landing..more then a crash that damaged it...it did not lose control until it was just above the ground and got below the wall level.

had the Chopper been in US territory it would be have been repaired and flying again today...but it was not, so we blew it up to make sure China did not get our tech.

sorry wait....conspircy bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

I read an article 25 years ago called "Problems with national security in an open society" The gist of it is this. The kind of coverup that would be required for any operation like this would be impossible to execute and the political ramifications would be career ending for Obama. If there were Seals killed in the op, it would not have really made much of a difference, they simply would have been national heros, after all, we killed the bastard didn't we? What I'm saying is that the down side of lying about the deaths would not be worth it. Cynical as it may sound, it may have been politically better as no American politician would dare criticize the Prez or the operation when "heros" died for it. Your conspiracy is a non starter.

There have been PLENTY of helicopter crashes that didn't cause injuries, and PLENTY more where the injuries were minor.

Your premise is silly, as are most of your wild conspiracy theories. But please, don't let me stop you. You are quite entertaining. :D

Thanks for exposure.

I read an article 25 years ago called "Problems with national security in an open society" The gist of it is this. The kind of coverup that would be required for any operation like this would be impossible to execute and the political ramifications would be career ending for Obama. If there were Seals killed in the op, it would not have really made much of a difference, they simply would have been national heros, after all, we killed the bastard didn't we? What I'm saying is that the down side of lying about the deaths would not be worth it. Cynical as it may sound, it may have been politically better as no American politician would dare criticize the Prez or the operation when "heros" died for it. Your conspiracy is a non starter.

unless they had failed, then its blame the pres and call the mission a waste and all that...bring him down like Jimmy Carter..who for some reason got blamed for the chopper/plane crash that ended his move to send Delta into Iran...because we all know the President should know where Sand Plums in the sky are ( what ever they care called, I forget)

Werbung:
unless they had failed, then its blame the pres and call the mission a waste and all that...bring him down like Jimmy Carter..who for some reason got blamed for the chopper/plane crash that ended his move to send Delta into Iran...because we all know the President should know where Sand Plums in the sky are ( what ever they care called, I forget)

I have said from the start that Obama did a fine job with the "kill OBL" mission. He allowed the military to do their jobs, which is what a President SHOULD do.

As for Carter and the failed rescue mission in Iran, the chopper/cargo plane tragedy was sure as hell NOT his fault. It was a damn shame, and it was a bold move by Carter to try to recover our hostages.

Back