How the British under Churchill engineered the worst genocide in human history for profit

reedak

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits." - Winston Churchill

1. The British had a ruthless economic agenda when it came to operating in India and that did not include empathy for native citizens. Under the British Raj, India suffered countless famines. But the worst hit was Bengal. The first of these was in 1770, followed by severe ones in 1783, 1866, 1873, 1892, 1897 and lastly 1943-44. Previously, when famines had hit the country, indigenous rulers were quick with useful responses to avert major disasters. After the advent of British rule, most of the famines were a consequence of monsoonal delays along with the exploitation of the country’s natural resources by the British for their own financial gain. Yet they did little to acknowledge the havoc these actions wrought. If anything, they were irritated at the inconveniences in taxation the famines brought about.

The first of these famines was in 1770 and was ghastly brutal. The first signs indicating the coming of such a huge famine manifested in 1769 and the famine itself went on till 1773. It killed approximately 10 million people, millions more than the Jews incarcerated during the Second World War. It wiped out one-third the population of Bengal. John Fiske, in his book “The Unseen World”, wrote that the famine of 1770 in Bengal was far deadlier than the Black Plague that terrorised Europe in the fourteenth century.....

Winston Churchill, the hallowed British War prime minister who saved Europe from a monster like Hitler was disturbingly callous about the roaring famine that was swallowing Bengal’s population. He casually diverted the supplies of medical aid and food that was being dispatched to the starving victims to the already well supplied soldiers of Europe. When entreated upon, he said, “Famine or no famine, Indians will breed like rabbits.” The Delhi Government sent a telegram to him painting a picture of the horrible devastation and the number of people who had died. His only response was, “Then why hasn’t Gandhi died yet?"

This Independence Day, it is worthwhile to remember that the riches of the West were built on the graves of the East.....

Source: https://yourstory.com/2014/08/bengal-famine-genocide?utm_pageloadtype=scroll

2. The great Winston Churchill blamed the famines in India on the high fertility rates of Indians, whom he called a beastly people with a beastly religion. However, it was a blessing in disguise that the Indians were "breeding like rabbits" to replace those who were "dying like flies", otherwise they would have suffered the same fate as their American counterparts long ago – going the way of dodos at the bloody hands of the British imperialists.

Werbung:
Churchills-man-made-famine.jpg

1943.jpg

"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits." - Winston Churchill

1. The British had a ruthless economic agenda when it came to operating in India and that did not include empathy for native citizens. Under the British Raj, India suffered countless famines. But the worst hit was Bengal. The first of these was in 1770, followed by severe ones in 1783, 1866, 1873, 1892, 1897 and lastly 1943-44. Previously, when famines had hit the country, indigenous rulers were quick with useful responses to avert major disasters. After the advent of British rule, most of the famines were a consequence of monsoonal delays along with the exploitation of the country’s natural resources by the British for their own financial gain. Yet they did little to acknowledge the havoc these actions wrought. If anything, they were irritated at the inconveniences in taxation the famines brought about.

The first of these famines was in 1770 and was ghastly brutal. The first signs indicating the coming of such a huge famine manifested in 1769 and the famine itself went on till 1773. It killed approximately 10 million people, millions more than the Jews incarcerated during the Second World War. It wiped out one-third the population of Bengal. John Fiske, in his book “The Unseen World”, wrote that the famine of 1770 in Bengal was far deadlier than the Black Plague that terrorised Europe in the fourteenth century.....

Winston Churchill, the hallowed British War prime minister who saved Europe from a monster like Hitler was disturbingly callous about the roaring famine that was swallowing Bengal’s population. He casually diverted the supplies of medical aid and food that was being dispatched to the starving victims to the already well supplied soldiers of Europe. When entreated upon, he said, “Famine or no famine, Indians will breed like rabbits.” The Delhi Government sent a telegram to him painting a picture of the horrible devastation and the number of people who had died. His only response was, “Then why hasn’t Gandhi died yet?"

This Independence Day, it is worthwhile to remember that the riches of the West were built on the graves of the East.....

Source: https://yourstory.com/2014/08/bengal-famine-genocide?utm_pageloadtype=scroll

2. The great Winston Churchill blamed the famines in India on the high fertility rates of Indians, whom he called a beastly people with a beastly religion. However, it was a blessing in disguise that the Indians were "breeding like rabbits" to replace those who were "dying like flies", otherwise they would have suffered the same fate as their American counterparts long ago – going the way of dodos at the bloody hands of the British imperialists.
I have been around a few people from india I find them to be dishonest con men from my experience here in the states . Of course thats my experience with the ones I have met .

This thread convinced me not to vote for Churchill ever again.

I heard that Churchill was against desegregation of schools and called desegregation "a racial jungle".

Churchill also allegedly talked about black kids playing with his leg hairs and was best friends with a former imperial wizard of the Klan.

No vote from me.

I have been around a few people from india I find them to be dishonest con men

Yet you voted for the grown variety
called Trump.
from my experience here in the states . Of course thats my experience with the ones I have met .
Yes and your experience means nothing considering you've probably never travelled outside the country.

I thought you libo-fascists were against over population? So you agree with that statement? You support genocide?

Churchill for a moment there was being a libtard. He's concerned about human beings eating, pooping, created trash. He especially despises people who are not white. Sounds like Joe Biden.

The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits." - Winston Churchill

Beware of the temptation to harshly judge historical figures by today's ethics.

I thought you libo-fascists were against over population? So you agree with that statement? You support genocide?

Churchill for a moment there was being a libtard. He's concerned about human beings eating, pooping, created trash. He especially despises people who are not white. Sounds like Joe Biden.
Libo fascists?? You don't know the meaning of the word.

Werbung:
Back