How to Break Free of Fear Addiction

jam12

Now this isn't about politics necessarily, so I'm placing it here. Fear comes in MANY faces.

Read this folks, we are primarily a Fear Driven World.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1367874891

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
In his book “United States of Fear,” psychiatrist Mark McDonald diagnoses the U.S. as suffering from mass delusional psychosis, driven by an irrational fear of what is now a rather innocuous virus

The fearful overreaction didn’t have its origin in what happened in 2020. Government, corporations and powerful individuals have engaged in a systematic “grooming” effort toward irrational fear addiction for decades
Without fear, they cannot rob us of our freedoms

The underlying motivation of this psychological campaign has been an attack on the core structures, foundations and institutions of society in order to nurture a sense of dependency on government

To overcome their addiction to fear, a person must still have a sense of curiosity and be willing to look at new information. If they’re not, they’re not treatable and cannot be stopped from trading their (and our) freedom for a false sense of security. So, the key is finding those who are still open and receptive to new information, so that we can reach a tipping point where there are more fearless people than fear addicted ones

Werbung:
Now this isn't about politics necessarily, so I'm placing it here. Fear comes in MANY faces.

Read this folks, we are primarily a Fear Driven World.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1367874891

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
In his book “United States of Fear,” psychiatrist Mark McDonald diagnoses the U.S. as suffering from mass delusional psychosis, driven by an irrational fear of what is now a rather innocuous virus

The fearful overreaction didn’t have its origin in what happened in 2020. Government, corporations and powerful individuals have engaged in a systematic “grooming” effort toward irrational fear addiction for decades
Without fear, they cannot rob us of our freedoms

The underlying motivation of this psychological campaign has been an attack on the core structures, foundations and institutions of society in order to nurture a sense of dependency on government

To overcome their addiction to fear, a person must still have a sense of curiosity and be willing to look at new information. If they’re not, they’re not treatable and cannot be stopped from trading their (and our) freedom for a false sense of security. So, the key is finding those who are still open and receptive to new information, so that we can reach a tipping point where there are more fearless people than fear addicted ones

Just wondering....how many people died in the US from this "innocuous virus"....mind you I guess there's nothing too unusual as there's been a truck load US citizens suffering from a bad case of "mass delusional psychosis" without having anything to do with COVID.....gotta laugh...

Many deaths were MAJORALLY from obesity, heart issues, diabetes, cancers and a host of health issues and if one got the covid test, Covid was the cause...a major Crock of Lies. Govt paid hospitals MORE money if the death was due to covid....many did die WITH covid but.....all the other health issues are not talked about. Everything is covid covid covid......

Werbung:
Walter, I have neither BUT have been following many worldwide MD's and researchers since the beginning of all this covid saga and trust them all before I trust the mainstream Libs so that is where I come from. Ever hear of the FrontLine Doctors??? I didn't think so.

Back