How to increase member growth

Werbung:
I have a suggestion...

Add a suggestions category to these message boards. :p I have a few other suggestions too but I don't want to take away from the purpose of this question.

Admin, it is growing. It may not be fast enough to your liking but you have built it and they will come. Be patient. Don't be like other forums where quanity is more important than quality.

I think you have done a wonderful job with what you have right now and it has the potential of becoming a really great set of forums for people to use. I came from a forum where it was infested with trolls and people who couldn't care less about the quality of participants. Please don't sacrifice quality for quanity.

Werbung:
I know this may sound silly, but it is all about controversy. Rumor gets out about an outrageous comment that a member made, every political junkie wants to have a peek, and it has a domino effect.

The problem is that if people start coming here for controversy, it won't be long before the neighborhood becomes the same sort of non thinking shouting match that most people leave in search of somewhat more civilized places such as this.

Back