How to reward illegal alien invaders, amnesty of course

Cheshire Cat

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070517...on_congress;_ylt=AnsUx2OCRMNDkkZqtzAJGzmyFz4D

<snip>

In a striking reach across party lines, the White House and key lawmakers agreed Thursday on a sweeping immigration plan to grant legal status to millions of people in the country unlawfully.

Giving the country away to illegal alien invaders. Criminals. Lawbreakers.

These are not like my forefathers and yours that came to America and assimilated, these people have no love for this country. They aren't here to build a better America, but rather to reap the benefits America offers. There is a difference.

Oh, and did I mention, these are illegal alien invaders.

Werbung:
That's a pretty good point. But what about the minority of them who DO want to become part of America and help build it?

I think we should build a moat, fill it with gasoline and light it on fire. that oughta stop em.

And turn Global Warming into Global Par-Boiling? No thanks.

How about we just divert the Rio Grande into a lake somewhere and then fill the empty river basin with razor blades?

How about we uphold the existing laws, enforce them, and if necessary, change them. Granting amnesty of illegal acts will only encourage more illegal acts.
To add to this, in 1986 (the last time we granted amnesty) Kennedy said, "This is the only act of amnesty this country will do, going forward our borders will be secure"
He lied.
Since that amnesty of 1986 the illegal alien invasion has just increased. this time is no different. I seriously doubt border security will get any better, and the illegal alien invaders will just take advantage of the fact that we as a country will eventually cave, just like 1986 and just like now. Reagan was wrong then, and Bush is wrong now.

How about we uphold the existing laws, enforce them, and if necessary, change them. Granting amnesty of illegal acts will only encourage more illegal acts.

Problem is, how do you go about administering a border that's that damn big against a people who are so determined to get here? I'm not sure that any other country on Earth has ever had a problem quite like this one.

That's IT!!! We send all the Mexicans into space so they colonize MARS!!! It can't fail.

Except for the part where Mars doesn't have a breathable atmosphere. Or water. It'd be just like sending them back to Mexico, only it'd cost a lot more. Oh well.

Problem is, how do you go about administering a border that's that damn big against a people who are so determined to get here? I'm not sure that any other country on Earth has ever had a problem quite like this one.

That's IT!!! We send all the Mexicans into space so they colonize MARS!!! It can't fail.

Except for the part where Mars doesn't have a breathable atmosphere. Or water. It'd be just like sending them back to Mexico, only it'd cost a lot more. Oh well.

I was in Europe during the 80's, if the communist countries could keep people in, we can keep people out. There are legal methods to entering this country, granting amnesty to law breakers only shows them that breaking the law is acceptable. Not a wise move.

First of all they REALLY F@#ked this up already
they let it out in the mainstream media so as we type Juanita and Jose are calling everyone they know, and telling them to load up on supplies and head to the border

they know they can get here and if this goes through, they get 8 years to pay a 5000.00 fine and then they can stay? WTF this is insanity.it is the precurser to the North American Union becoming a reality.... and United States sovierngty being completly oblierated

all moving further towards global Unity and a one worldgovernment the reality here is we should be hitting the business owners that hire and harbor theses illegals
hard in theyre pockets. take theyre Business away take theyre licenses for a determined time period and asess HARSH penalties perhaps even prison

take away those who Abuse the current situation those proliferating the whole thing

Do you want to make a difference?

Our elected representitives have Phones,Fax,Email and local offices that you can visit. PLEASE do make it known to your elected representitives that you oppose this give-away of AMERICA to illegal aliens.

We_The_People have a process available and that is a RECALL of said elected representitives! Hell, the people recalled the Governor of Calif.

I'm serious, we need to tell these clowns that screwing up has consequences.

AMERICA is supposed to be a RULE OF LAW nation.

Ok, how about this, if ( as empowered by the Patriot un-natural Act)
some federal agent wants to label somebody an "enemy combatant" that means a one-way ticket to incarceration and NO CONSTITUTIONAL rights at all! However if GREED INC. needs a pool of cheap labor, they let into this country a lot of "undocumented workers" ... WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
too many of them are criminals - check the police blotter in LA

Amnesty for ILLEGAL aliens is a joke, its all for GREED INC. to make lots of money and screw the AMERICAN workers.

RESIST AMNISTY.

Werbung:
To add to this, in 1986 (the last time we granted amnesty) Kennedy said, "This is the only act of amnesty this country will do, going forward our borders will be secure"
He lied.
Since that amnesty of 1986 the illegal alien invasion has just increased. this time is no different. I seriously doubt border security will get any better, and the illegal alien invaders will just take advantage of the fact that we as a country will eventually cave, just like 1986 and just like now. Reagan was wrong then, and Bush is wrong now.
Absolutely correct. Reagan was wrong and now Bush is content to make the same mistake. I'm in favor of a biometric national ID card for all American citizens and foreign nationals here legally. you want a job (ANY job) you need this card. Want to buy a car, get a drivers license, rent an apartment....you need this card. Once it is authenticated through the national database, you're good to go much the same as one would swipe a VISA card at the mall.

Consider the "wet foot dry foot" policy. Once a Cuban sets foot on American soil he/she is home free. What the hell is that about?? Now that we have amassed a rather large population of illegal aliens our solution once again is to grant them amnesty?! Anyone been to South Florida or Southern California lately? These are extensions of Cuba and Mexico now.....not America.

You can dress this pig up any way you want but it's still a pig.

BAD IDEA..... and I'm offended that Bush and the Congress would insult my intelligence with these hollow stipulations attached to this amnesty process. It's BS and they are hoping we won't get it till it's too late. Man, politicians SUCK!

-Castle

Back