How would the Democrat Party change if lying by their members was made punishable by physical punishment? Whipping? Stockades?

they aren't going to try to disprove your ranting. burden of proof is on you
like a toddler demanding candy, mature adults will just let you tantrum.
I have no burden to prove Democrats stole the election. Most of the Democrat leaders know they did and so do millions of Americans who have seen the irrefutable evidence. Let us be content knowing the fraud occurred and continue to advocate for future election security measure to hinder such seditious theft in the future.

Werbung:
I have no burden to prove Democrats stole the election. Most of the Democrat leaders know they did and so do millions of Americans who have seen the irrefutable evidence. Let us be content knowing the fraud occurred and continue to advocate for future election security measure to hinder such seditious theft in the future.
yes, you dont have to prove anything if you want to keep looking like an anti-american lying moron.
we can all agree on that.

ps if you truly had "irrefutable" evidence you wouldn't have lost every court case. legal moron. lol.
but you keep on crying like a baby, and mature adults will keep ignoring your temper tantrum

yes we agree you dont have to prove anything, as long as you enjoy looking like a lying moron
I'm used to being called a lying moron for continually insisting the Democrat party and their leftist supporters in the crooked media lied about the fake Trump/Russian democrat conspiracy theory for so many years.

yes, you dont have to prove anything if you want to keep looking like an anti-american lying moron.
we can all agree on that.

ps if you truly had "irrefutable" evidence you wouldn't have lost every court case. legal moron. lol.
but you keep on crying like a baby, and mature adults will keep ignoring your temper tantrum
Leftist courts have typically blocked voter fraud investigations to protect the seditious crooks who stole the 2020 election.

Leftist courts have typically blocked voter fraud investigations to protect the seditious crooks who stole the 2020 election.
does that include trump appointedjudges who ruled against you too? lol.
god you say the dumbest things

Werbung:
I'm used to being called a lying moron for continually insisting the Democrat party and their leftist supporters in the crooked media lied about the fake Trump/Russian democrat conspiracy theory for so many years.

i'm calling you a lying moron for being a lying moron.
its not hard to understand.
unless you are a lying moron

Back