Howdy from Texas

RealHippy

Howdy, I'm a Hippy in a redneck area, I was once a life long republican but I have been disillusioned by the party over the past administration.
All I see from the party is Greed, Corporate Supremacy and people who would sell their soul for a vote.

It's a sad situation that our country is in and I see no end in sight.

Werbung:
I live in Houston, Texas myself, and my advice to you is to get a job and take a bath.

Belated welcome to the forum as I just joined today.

Howdy from Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy, I'm a Hippy in a redneck area, I was once a life long republican but I have been disillusioned by the party over the past administration.
All I see from the party is Greed, Corporate Supremacy and people who would sell their soul for a vote.

Hey there fellow displaced human in cow **** land! Your story is my story. There is a light at the end of this tunnel though. Rednecks are a great source of humor. The are few things that make me laugh harder than seeing a festering rash on some trailer park guys neck "splode" 'cause I say something. Of course the fact that I'm a woman makes it even better.

Take heart. The truth of the matter is that a tremendous exodus of baby boomers (like myself) are leaving California by the droves and coming here with there more liberal politics and social ideology. Let's play Texas!

Well, if McCain or Hillary wins I shall hang my flag at half mast. :cool:

Hey, feller Texan! I'm an old hippie myself, from the area around old San Antone..Good to see another one of us here. Of course, I dunno, you might be a YOUNG hippie. (That's OK, too..):cool:

Werbung:
Back