I-95 cameras snap speeders, spark controversy

But When a cop drives behind your car and radios in your plate number and if its negitive you see this next
cop_lights_animated2.gif

Werbung:
Cause the ACLU says its invasion of Privacy. And Speed and red light cameras are invasion of Privacy too. The consitution says government cannot invade your Privacy. Business are excempt on invasion of your Privacy

Who cares about what the ACLU says? The ACLU was founded by communists, and that's a fact.

So where does the "invasion of privacy" occur when you are endangering the lives of other people by speeding or running a red light, and a camera takes a picture of your vehicle license plate, which is publicly displayed on the rear of your car?

Is it also an invasion of privacy for a police officer to run your license plate after he pulls you over for a moving violation?

Exactly which part of the U.S. Constitution are you referring to with your "right to privacy" argument? The 1st Amendment? The 4th Amendment? The 14th Amendment?

I don't remember where it happened but about 2 years ago a local radio host shared a news story about some youngsters who had a bright idea on how to prank a buddy of theirs... They made copies of their buddy's license plate, put them on their cars, then drove through all the camera speed traps in town. About a week later, their buddy recieved several hundred dollars worth of speeding tickets by mail.

The radio host suggested that people who dislike speed cameras might consider using the same tactic to get speed cameras removed... Make copies of the license plates of people with the power to remove the speed cameras, like the mayor and police chief of your town, and then race through camera speed traps. After they get smacked with a barrage of speeding tickets, they might reconsider their stance on the morality of speed cameras.

Great idea!

Great idea! Sidestep speeding laws by tricking the cameras. That way, you can go as fast as you want, and you'll only get caught when you slam into a family traveling in a mini-van, or broadside a gas truck, or maybe just wrap your vehicle around a power pole.

Lots of "tools" out there for the lawbreakers in our society.

Thats why I use a silencer and flash surpressor.. :)

I don't remember where it happened but about 2 years ago a local radio host shared a news story about some youngsters who had a bright idea on how to prank a buddy of theirs... They made copies of their buddy's license plate, put them on their cars, then drove through all the camera speed traps in town. About a week later, their buddy recieved several hundred dollars worth of speeding tickets by mail.

The radio host suggested that people who dislike speed cameras might consider using the same tactic to get speed cameras removed... Make copies of the license plates of people with the power to remove the speed cameras, like the mayor and police chief of your town, and then race through camera speed traps. After they get smacked with a barrage of speeding tickets, they might reconsider their stance on the morality of speed cameras.

problem with the one in place here is...they only issue a ticket if the driver is clearly visable...Also I would hope but can't be sure though, that if licence does not match car given to...they would notice that ( putting someone in even bigget trouble when found out who did that)...its one reason when my cars plate got stolen I reported it as fast as possible...just in case

Werbung:

Illegal but brilliant.

Back