I changed the name of my federal appeal

SusanConstant

to Herbert V Obama on scribd and fixed some typos. I told the court: Mistakes in my case are elegant as they are a part of this package and I'm human not a lawyer.

This link might work
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14231589/Herbert-V-Obama-Federal-Appeal but if you go there? You will not like the ugly truth and you might be reading page 60-176 as I accidentally by design lived up to a federal judges exact lie. I did not put up my oral argument statement but it's certain not to win me any favor with the federal bench:

Oral Argument

I need oral argument. However, oral argument is productive only if Barack Obama shows up in person or if this court wholly and fully intends to obey, enforce and uphold the law. Otherwise it is pointless. Unless it is the claim of this court that I do not exist, was never injured and that I did not author this brief there is no actual reason to protect Barack Obama or any other named party at my expense but experience hath shewn me that the federal courts will protect these men as they, salaried lifetime appointees who believe they are infallible and invincible are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed and to provide new Guards for their future security. Oral augment is absolutely necessary at some point or we are no longer a constitutional nation but this court, unless it can and will exert every effort to defend our law, is not the proper venue as the one thing you cannot and may not do is act as if you will defend our law but then back down in the final hour. This court may be personally offended and some of this is deserved but I have zero evidence that this court intends to apply the law justly to my person or to any woman’s person and do have proof that it will not. Unless this court is prepared to compel Barack Obama to appear in person and arrest him if he refuses to appear then why bother pretending?

In every stage of these Oppressions I have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: My repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. I do not expect anything different or new from this court except for more of that same injury to occur, as it is ongoing, current and incessant or: happening as I write this and as you read it.

Consider yourself informed.

Werbung:
You should be careful going up against obama. chicago thugs can be dangerous, we might find you shot execution style on some christmas eve if you get in the way of that machine, so be careful!

I'd be very careful. Obama has a messiah complex, and will throw everything he has at you if you start making progress.

And Pandora is right. Chicago is known as the political corruption capital of the US for a reason.

Werbung:
Back