I have the answer to the student loan problem

You claimed the machines were examined but you do not know when they were examined,
Obviously after the election.
you do not know why they were examined,

Because idiots like you keep saying they were rigged.
you do not know how they were examined,
Of course not because both of us are not familiar with the inner workings.
and you have no idea what was reported from the examination. I find your claims empty.
It was examined to the gop nothing was found to be wrong. So fyck you and your continual denial of the facts. Stick with your Bible you lying godbotherer.

I stand by everything I said and I challenge you to prove me wrong and your party for withholding the answers to your questions.

Werbung:
well, she might have had a large following when she ran for president, moron.
and also of course people who voted for her because trump was a right wing moron.

we're talking today however, not then.
god you're stupid. lol
Hillary, like Joe Biden, did have fake followers just like fake voters.

1689155097688.png

Why wasn't anything done about it if the world knows?
I note they were registered to vote. The problem is?
Good question. Most Americans are aware that corrupt officials are illegally registering noncitizens to vote by the hundreds and thousands, yet nobody seems to be held accountable for that crime. What is America becoming as it turns away from God?

Good question. Most Americans are aware that corrupt officials are illegally registering noncitizens to vote by the hundreds and thousands, yet nobody seems to be held accountable for that crime. What is America becoming as it turns away from God?
So you believe God has kept this in check until those heathen democrats arrived. I think you're as dumb as dogshyt.

Obviously after the election.

Because idiots like you keep saying they were rigged.

Of course not because both of us are not familiar with the inner workings.

It was examined to the gop nothing was found to be wrong. So fyck you and your continual denial of the facts. Stick with your Bible you lying godbotherer.

I stand by everything I said and I challenge you to prove me wrong and your party for withholding the answers to your questions.
You repeated the leftist fraud-denying democrat narrative and typically left out most important details. Let's see the report you claim proves the machines were adequately examined and that the examiners found no flaws.

You repeated the leftist fraud-denying democrat narrative and typically left out most important details. Let's see the report you claim proves the machines were adequately examined and that the examiners found no flaws.
I don't have access to the report but the GOP operatives did or they would have not shut up about it.
If the found fault you would know. You're pissing against wind dickhead.

So you believe God has kept this in check until those heathen democrats arrived. I think you're as dumb as dogshyt.
I said nothing about God keeping anything in check. I said corrupt officials are getting way with illegally registering noncitizens to vote by the thousands.

1689155754008.png

Werbung:
I said nothing about God keeping anything in check. I said corrupt officials are getting way with illegally registering noncitizens to vote by the thousands.

View attachment 5368
You said" what is happening when America turns away from god".

How could any warm blooded mammal not interpret that as attributing it to god?
You've got some mental issues.

Back