I Just learn its over 100 degrees in Australia.

Rafaael Nadal took four sets to beat Gigor dmitov (Bulgaria) yesterday, Tonight he plays ROGER FEDERER who took four sets to beat Andy Murray (Scotland). Although Nadal is number one, Federer might win a Nadal is injured.

Werbung:
This is taken from the 1950S when Australia was the top tennis nation under Harry Hopeman.

Attachments

• Hary Hopeman.JPG
    Hary Hopeman.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 4
In 2014 The Australian Championship was won by Outsider. No 8 seed defeated no 1 Nadal. Was the heat a factor in this. We also celebrated Australia day yesterday

Attachments

• mens tennis 2014.JPG
    mens tennis 2014.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 4

Genie Bouchard emerged as the new star of women's tennis and she was the only bright spot in this year's Australian Open that was plagued with the extreme heat. I expect her to replace Maria Sharapova in few years and she's set to become the world's top player. The presence of the Genie Army, her fanatics, was also entertaining throughout the tournament.

Last edited:
I think there were other good performances by Young Players from Australia, USA and Europe. The winner of the Women\s Singles the Chinese Ng was the oldest player ever to win but I suspect the younger once will rise

Werbung:
Australia Day. The Empire State Building is coloured Green and Gold to celebrate Australia Day. This is a picture of an Australia day concert in Melbourne..

Attachments

• P1000864.JPG
    P1000864.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 4
Back