I KNEW OBAMA WOULD USE BOMBING FOR POLITICAL GAIN

The Democrats put up a website for people to thank the Boston police. They had to give their names, addresses and email accounts. Then, the Dems sent them fund raising letters.

Werbung:
You were specifically asked by Steveox to tell us which Republicans were using atrocities like the Boston bombing for political gain. You gave us a worthless and meaningless answer, all wind and no substance. Again, you condemned an entire group. You couldn't even give us one name and example. You should reconsider who is and who isn't "dim"! Looked in a mirror lately?

Missed this. Ever since the Republican Goebbelses came out with the NHS Death Committees I knew there was no need ever to find detailed evidence for their half-witted, squalid lying. They are not fit to live, let alone be elected.

Missed this. Ever since the Republican Goebbelses came out with the NHS Death Committees I knew there was no need ever to find detailed evidence for their half-witted, squalid lying. They are not fit to live, let alone be elected.

so, an admission of defeat.

Werbung:
Back