I Was right! all 3 major liberal networks blame heat wave on global warming

steveox

Search my posts this past winter when the media was silent. When we had a record snowfall and droping temps near minus 0 the media didnt say a thing about it. You see I think Fox News made a big mistake firing Glenn Beck. The man was trying to put common sense back into America. but nooo Fix news was happy with "The Five" You could learn a lot from Glenn Beck

B.S Climate change

Obamas Big bat!

And that has happened already. No big bat ok, But the IRS. They Silenced the Tea Party to help him get re-elected. You see thats what Obama and Dems fear is the Tea Party.

And on common sense

And where is America heading?

And hes right about this

Werbung:
Didn't the North, North East and Mid West just have one of the longest, coldest Winters and Spring? They were still getting snow almost up 'til the end of May.

Climate change follows exactly the various possibilities predicted, like rightist serfs.

if climate change did then it could not gave failed to increase temps over the last 15 years. nevermind that defies other physical laws.

if climate change did then it could not gave failed to increase temps over the last 15 years. nevermind that defies other physical laws.

sorry still stating that dis-proven crap? The hottestet decade on earth is proof there is no global warming? really? do they just jam oil money down your through and make a denier foi gras out of you people?

sorry still stating that dis-proven crap? The hottestet decade on earth is proof there is no global warming? really? do they just jam oil money down your through and make a denier foi gras out of you people?

CO2 is up, temp is unchanged. I know its hard for warmers like yourself to accept but its the simple truth. if you insist on denying it at least dont pretend science is on your side.

you were fooled by people intentionally trying to fool you, its not really your fault to be wrong in your thinking. but there is also no shame in admitting you were fooled under the circumstances.

CO2 is up, temp is unchanged. I know its hard for warmers like yourself to accept but its the simple truth. if you insist on denying it at least dont pretend science is on your side.

you were fooled by people intentionally trying to fool you, its not really your fault to be wrong in your thinking. but there is also no shame in admitting you were fooled under the circumstances.

gee who do I listen to.......97% of scientist trained in studing climate and science or you . so hard ....Flat Earth society!

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...-myth-again-climate-change-vs-global-warming/
http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/10/15/fox-falls-for-tabloid-science/190630
http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2013/01/debunking-denial-16-years-no-global-warming

more mindless tea party bullshit from the know nothings.

gee who do I listen to.......97% of scientist trained in studing climate and science or you . so hard ....Flat Earth society!
more mindless tea party bullshit from the know nothings.
And then you go on to quote the mindless bullshit from think progress, media matters, and mother jones.

LMAO ... :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You can't make this kinda stuff up .... :D

Earths temps goes up and down every 1000 years or so. Has nothing to do with man, If that was that case why is Mars having global warming too? Its not us,,Its the sun. Its people like pocketfullofshells who know nothing about science.

you mean you dumb ass can't refute it, so you attack the source. As if the source did the science. mindless trolls

the boys at east anglia who cooked all this up admitted there was no increase as has nasa.. major media have all reported it. yet you prefer to listen to a few outliars (intentional spelling)

Werbung:
Back