Ice Cream Cult?

I would like to think so, Sarah - what religion would be complete without just a few nuts sprinkled on top?

Werbung:
That's what they all say, and then over the ages it gradually becomes about 90% fruit and nut and all that fluff :p

I don't know about "worshipping" ice cream, but I sure can appreciate it an awful lot. Does anyone watch "Iron Chef"? They come up with some unusual flavors on there that I just can't believe would be any good. LOL

Heh yeah, the "drinks" usually it comes out *interesting* after the jelly refuses to set due to the time limit! :p

I used to hate going to my dad's house for the summer. His wife was mean as hell and he was a bit boring. We didn't really get to do much, his wife was a horrible cook and she would take our treats that our mother sent us. So, when dad got out the ice cream maker, it was a special treat. He used to always let me have the first taste. I always enjoyed making the ice cream with Dad; funny how these little things become so important to us. I think it is part of why I enjoy icecream so much.

Werbung:
Could very well be, Hokeshel. Certainly, some of the happiest memories I have of childhood were not spectacular events, but some of the simple things.

Back