If Biden and Fetterman had a conversation

Werbung:
You alway stick up for hunter and other freaks .It must be in your dna . That or your just stupid .

what "freaks" am I "sticking up for"?
where have I "stuck up for" hunter, moron? lol.

god you're stupid.

and making fun of someone with a stroke? wow, another hateful right wing moron :)

quote a post where I do, moron. I dare you

you defend him ny attacking others and making excuses for him . Any post about hunter draws you to it like a dog's shit at a roadside rest.

If one of trumps kids had done what hunter has I would speak out hes a crack smoking law breaking perverted con man and you know it so keep making excuses and defending him its a true indication of how big a moron you are and your stupidty

Last edited:
you defend him ny attacking others and making excuses for him . Any post about hunter draws you to it like a dog's shit at a roadside rest.

If one of trumps kids had done what hunter has I would speak out hes a crack smoking law breaking perverted con man and you know it so keep making excuses and defending him its a true indication of how big a moron you are and your stupidty

what "excuses" have I made for him? post any, moron. lol

next week we will have a tongue twisters twister challenge between Fetterman and Biden , its looking like it will be more fun then 20 transexual clowns high on crack and lsd trying to sand paper the ass of a hunger lion while wearing pork chop underwear, its stacking up to be the event of the decade !!!!!!!

Two drooling imbeciles. Biden's America

Werbung:
Back