If Hillary is elected...

Impeached is not removed from office.

impeachment definition. A formal accusation of wrongdoing against a public official. According to the United States Constitution, the House of Representatives can vote to impeachan official, but the Senate actually tries the case.

Here in Virginia we learn this in civics. I gather not where you come from.

Quit while you're behind.

Werbung:
Impeached is not removed from office.

impeachment definition. A formal accusation of wrongdoing against a public official. According to the United States Constitution, the House of Representatives can vote to impeachan official, but the Senate actually tries the case.

Here in Virginia we learn this in civics. I gather not where you come from.

Quit while you're behind.

No Doggy, in Virginia they are obviously behind the curve since you cannot even grasp what you are saying. It is like I said, " the House of Representatives can vote to impeach an official," It is the same as your other example of the OJ case. They can indict him, however, before he can be impeached (e.g placed in prison) he must be tried. In this case the Senate found him NOT GUILTY, and therefore he was not impeached (removed from office). Perhaps where you are from words do not have meaning, or they are limited to what children can understand. Where I come from we learn the whole definition, not just the part that makes us feel good:

Full Definition of impeach
  1. transitive verb
  2. 1 a : to bring an accusation against b : to charge with a crime or misdemeanor; specifically : to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office c : to remove from office especially for misconduct
Here is something else for you to read while you are sipping your "adult beverage":

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/articles+of+impeachment

What's an idealistic true democrat ?

I'm pretty sure that they're all idealistic... not sure what a true democrat even means these days (or Republican for that matter). Maybe he means the old school variety. I could get along with some of them. Old school dems, libertarians, actual conservatives... anybody who wants what the founders intended.

I'm pretty sure that they're all idealistic... not sure what a true democrat even means these days (or Republican for that matter). Maybe he means the old school variety. I could get along with some of them. Old school dems, libertarians, actual conservatives... anybody who wants what the founders intended.
There are a lot of them still. Right many are voting trump as he is moderate and reasonable.

Werbung:
There are a lot of them still. Right many are voting trump as he is moderate and reasonable.

Reasonable? Like threatening to kill all members of a terrorists family? Like wanting to order the military to violate US law? Like wanting to change libel laws so he can suppress the free press?

Lord, you are one stupid fool.

Back