If Obama was white he would win a landslide

Werbung:
Its pretty sad isn't it. I can not think of a person in our history who had done so many questionable things and got an utter pass on it all like Obama.

I am not sure if another will come again either. He is truly a once in a life time sort of person. more than a life time. Once ever kind of person. And I dont mean that in a good way!

If you are middle class you get a good education in the US assuming you don't go to one of those mental religion svhools that deny evolution.

If you are poor you are ****ed.

I was born and grew up DIRT POOR, and I have two degrees in hard sciences and one in computer science - and that's without the "affirmative action" free ride Obama got. You don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

I was born and grew up DIRT POOR, and I have two degrees in hard sciences and one in computer science - and that's without the "affirmative action" free ride Obama got. You don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Although highly commendable Lib, not everyone has that same capacity.

I agree that everyone should do their very best with the abilities they have personally been given; but we have to accept that there is a on the whole a proportion of people out there who cannot, for various reasons, rise to the occasion so to speak.

Even though it may at times seem very unfair, we all win in the long term; if money/help is allocated to enable a proportion of people who would otherwise be a life long drain on society to become productive within that society, it makes the strain on society considerably less in the long term.

We also have to accept that a proportion of society is never going to be able to be lifted up and become productive members of society, no matter what help/support we provide; that is a situation we have to accept and cater for, no matter how unfair it may appear on the surface. Seriously, being rational, civilised human beings what else can we possibly do?

Obama took a hit following the Saddlebrook forum. He seriously lacked credentials and experience. He took another hit following Sarah's speech and the RNC. He took another hit following McCains speech.

His other failings are his associations, his books, and his party's Chicago style mafioso smear tactics against the republicans, (Sarah Palin the most) are going to be his downfall.

Sarah, a woman with credintials, is standing up to the attacks, and she is winning.

Looks like Obama may need a remake/remodel soon.

Obama took a hit following the Saddlebrook forum. He seriously lacked credentials and experience. He took another hit following Sarah's speech and the RNC. He took another hit following McCains speech.

His other failings are his associations, his books, and his party's Chicago style mafioso smear tactics against the republicans, (Sarah Palin the most) are going to be his downfall.

Sarah, a woman with credintials, is standing up to the attacks, and she is winning.

Looks like Obama may need a remake/remodel soon.

He would probably rather toss out biden and grab clinton in hopes to help him.

I dont know if that is true but I wouldnt be surprised

NO OBAMANATION said:
He would probably rather toss out biden and grab clinton in hopes to help him.
I consider his failure to pick clinton as vp his worst mistake of the campaign... just couldn't get around that whale of an ego :D

I consider his failure to pick clinton as vp his worst mistake of the campaign... just couldn't get around that whale of an ego :D

It is so funny really. I hope that not picking Clinton is his downfall.

had he picked clinton he would be 25 pts a head right now without question, possibly more.

McCain would not have picked Palin, he would have tried for that moderate vote by picking Lieberman. Totally turning off the base and making his own numbers drop like rain :)

This is so funny and so cute and I am very happy!

Well I think it is already becoming his downfall. Palin's taking alot of the moderate feminists and biden's turning out to be more hinderence than anything

Werbung:
Back