I'm back on Strontium Citrate and Boron for Muscle, Bone and Osteoarthritis Issues

jam12

I had been taking the 2 pretty faithfully for some yrs and then backed off, why I don't know for sure, but I'm kicking myself as going off these may have given me a big setback with my joints and OA.

There is a ton of info on both and I'm purely posting what I believe happened in my life.

Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. People take boron supplements as medicine. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

I was up to 9mg of Boron after doing a lot of research and now in recent months, maybe taking 3mg daily....so here I go and usually spread this 9mg out over the day.

I've read the U.,S. is Very low in Boron in our soils. Israel one of the highest countries with Born and lowest countries with OA.

Stronium Citrate is recommended on empty stomach, away from calcium and about 600mg daily spread out.

I am back on both and have a new order into my source and HOPE that I can get back to going to a restaurant with a friend...my bones and muscles have gotten too weak. Again if only I had not laxxed on these 2.

Do your research and this is what I do...wish that I had NOT gotten off the routine.

Werbung:
I had been taking the 2 pretty faithfully for some yrs and then backed off, why I don't know for sure, but I'm kicking myself as going off these may have given me a big setback with my joints and OA.

There is a ton of info on both and I'm purely posting what I believe happened in my life.

Boron is a mineral that is found in food and the environment. People take boron supplements as medicine. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

I was up to 9mg of Boron after doing a lot of research and now in recent months, maybe taking 3mg daily....so here I go and usually spread this 9mg out over the day.

I've read the U.,S. is Very low in Boron in our soils. Israel one of the highest countries with Born and lowest countries with OA.

Stronium Citrate is recommended on empty stomach, away from calcium and about 600mg daily spread out.

I am back on both and have a new order into my source and HOPE that I can get back to going to a restaurant with a friend...my bones and muscles have gotten too weak. Again if only I had not laxxed on these 2.

Do your research and this is what I do...wish that I had NOT gotten off the routine.
The point here is, is it registered and tested by the authorities fir human use?
Of course you don't know that because some witchdoctor recommended it.

But the irony is how you blast fauci for doing his job for not allowing ratbag remedies but here you are admitting doing it anyway.

Do you have dementia? Do you ever read what you write? Youre a fruit loop.

The point here is, is it registered and tested by the authorities fir human use?
Of course you don't know that because some witchdoctor recommended it.

But the irony is how you blast fauci for doing his job for not allowing ratbag remedies but here you are admitting doing it anyway.

Do you have dementia? Do you ever read what you write? Youre a fruit loop.
You have NO CLUE and obviously a hard hard LEFT WING radical with a closed mind to SO SO MUCH that you have
NO CLUE. :sick::sick::sick:

Werbung:
You have NO CLUE and obviously a hard hard LEFT WING radical with a closed mind to SO SO MUCH that you have
NO CLUE. :sick::sick::sick:
If that's the case, you have plenty of time and space to prove wrong.

I challenge you to show irrefutable evidence of what you said. Not your opinion, not gossip, not hatred. Just the raw facts if you like.

See how good you are now big mouth.

Back