Impacting video of kids being recruited for Obama's Army

Absolutely!

As in '92, the general-public has been shown (once, again) how "fiscal-responsibility" is merely a Republican sales-pitch.....and, it's time to bring-in competent-people, again.

Oooooooo - I see Franklin Raines, the Bubba Clinton appointee probably more responsible for the subprime meltdown than anyone, has been purged from the Obama list. :D :D :D

Werbung:
Hey,
if you join Obama's army you will get golden boots with your cammie outfit....:D:D:D

Hey but if you join McCain's army you get a surgical mask plus one free visit to the oncologist of your choice. Considering the age of the majority of McCain's supporters that sounds like a pretty good deal.

Werbung:
Hey but if you join McCain's army you get a surgical mask plus one free visit to the oncologist of your choice. Considering the age of the majority of McCain's supporters that sounds like a pretty good deal.

That is the lamest comment you've ever made. I'm basing my comment on the video that I posted. The kids on that video were wearing golden soldier boots...

Back