Implementation of Obamacare

93 million are due to bad apples ? Spare me.

It's just another lie. Some of the cancelled policies are with the same companies that are part of the exchanges. Just like Blue Cross.

Obama thinks everyone is stupid, except him.

Werbung:
Getting the insurance is only a small part of it. Wait until people find out their doctors and hospitals aren't part of their insurance. One story I read yesterday in a small town, their local hospital isn't participating...taking the insurance. If people get sick, they will have to go 25 miles away to the next town.

I just found out my medical group is not part of the state exchange and isn't taking their insurance. My county only offers two insurance exchanges through Obamacare. It might as well be a single payer.

That is the second part of the great lie. You can keep your insurance - you can keep your doctor.

The fact that they have not staffed these plans is reason enough for all csrriers to mot dign on for exchanges. This is such a farce its not funny. If they ever get the website to work thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I heard yesterday that the website has zero security in place. People who sign up are going to be asked a broader range of questions than on any other government form in history and there is no reason to believe that it wont be hacked quite easily.

Will some patriot hack it just to prove a point or will other data miners scoop in?

Obama blames ‘bad apple insurers’ for canceled insurance plans

President Obama tried a new tack Wednesday as he fought back against criticism of his Obamacare claims.

Obama-150x150.jpg

President Obama (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

Fact-checkers and journalists have ruled that Obama wasn't being truthful when he claimed that people who liked their insurance could keep it. Obama during a speech in Boston sought to cast the issue Wednesday as trying to weed out "bad apple insurers" who don't provide enough coverage.

Obama lying again ...... everything this dictator says and does is a LIE!

Blame some else ..... It's the Marxist way ......

Its the progressive way! telling people its the marxists way may be accurate but your argument will gain no traction. telling people its the progressive way will gain traction, will be accurate, and will destroy yet another name that liberals call themselves.

There is no walking this nonsense back especially now that we knew that he knew 93 million would lose coverage in 2010.

The white houses weak and feeble attempt to do just that:

"On Tuesday, White House spokesman Jay Carney attempted to minimize the disruption issue, arguing that it only affected people who buy insurance on their own. “That’s the universe we’re talking about, 5 percent of the population,” said Carney. “In some of the coverage of this issue in the last several days, you would think that you were talking about 75 percent or 80 percent or 60 percent of the American population.” (5 percent of the population happens to be 15 million people, no small number, but let’s leave that aside.)"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...e-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/

Click that article to support forbes and let them know what we like.

Its the progressive way! telling people its the marxists way may be accurate but your argument will gain no traction. telling people its the progressive way will gain traction, will be accurate, and will destroy yet another name that liberals call themselves.
I agree. However, the truth is they are Marxist. The truth is they are Communist.

I agree. However, the truth is they are Marxist. The truth is they are Communist.

You know it and I know it but if I were to say it to my father in law he would think I was an extreme wacko tea partier. Which is craziness in itself since the leftists are the extremists and the tea partiers are right in line with the time tested founding principles of our country. He who calls Marxists loses the argument just as much as the first to make a comparison to Hitler loses..

You know it and I know it but if I were to say it to my father in law he would think I was an extreme wacko tea partier. Which is craziness in itself since the leftists are the extremists and the tea partiers are right in line with the time tested founding principles of our country. He who calls Marxists loses the argument just as much as the first to make a comparison to Hitler loses..

I understand what your saying. But if the President, Reid, Pelosi and other leaders in Government can call Republicans; terrorists, treasonous. racists, women haters etc, then I think the public discourse has gone too far.

Marxism and communism are ideologies. I see nothing shameful or wrong about telling the truth.

I guess more Obamacare shoes will fall next year in time for the election.

93 million employer based policies could be cancelled then.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...e-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/
The gravity of what obama has wrought on the country and its citizens will be in full swing by then. Enough even to change the direction of the percentage of govt parasite voters to tax payers. Remember that federal extended unemployment money stops 12/31, food stamp extended ends like now. Record low SS cola increase. Then there is the hell that obamacare is being shown to be (just read that the barebones collge kids policies are a thing of the past so those will have no affordable healthcare. The headwinds that thebitter truth of progressive tyrany are creating may bejust too muchtolie through any more.

Werbung:
The gravity of what obama has wrought on the country and its citizens will be in full swing by then. Enough even to change the direction of the percentage of govt parasite voters to tax payers. Remember that federal extended unemployment money stops 12/31, food stamp extended ends like now. Record low SS cola increase. Then there is the hell that obamacare is being shown to be (just read that the barebones collge kids policies are a thing of the past so those will have no affordable healthcare. The headwinds that thebitter truth of progressive tyrany are creating may bejust too muchtolie through any more.

the loss of insurance is just one problem with obamacare. we need to make the new message that the whole program sucks and that dems in general are responsible. Time to leave obama in the past.

Back