In denial: Local paper examines illegal immigration

Re: Update: E-Verify

I agree its to easy of a good start, but of republicans will cry it will hurt small buisness ( when they say small they mean big of course)

They want to stop illegals, but not with any sensical way to do it, must be a big giant machine gun lined wall or something. Or the High on LSD idea of round them all up and deport them all)

I offered the non-machine gun way. :D Contrary, to fact, leftwingers who want illegal aliens in will claim there's no stopping them, as if a super power who sent men to the moon is absolutely helpless when it comes to poor mexican peasants crossing its border, but the solution is as plain as the nose on your face.

Werbung:

I offered the non-machine gun way. :D Contrary, to fact, leftwingers who want illegal aliens in will claim there's no stopping them, as if a super power who sent men to the moon is absolutely helpless when it comes to poor mexican peasants crossing its border, but the solution is as plain as the nose on your face.

The practical solutions are not so difficult to see. It is the political solutions that are not working.

The practical solutions are not so difficult to see. It is the political solutions that are not working.

Exactly, absolutely correct and the reason is the RINOS want cheap black market labor for their corporate interests, and the leftwingers want 20 million more votes in the future.

Werbung:
Taxpayer subsidy to businesses that hire cheap labor

Illegal immigration burdens local, state government

Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant workers keep the Central Valley's economy humming — at a price.

Even though they help businesses by providing cheap labor and lower the costs of goods and services, they are a burden on local governments because they pay little in taxes, economists say. Their low wages, not their work ethic, are to blame.

That means the rest of us pay higher taxes or must get by with fewer government services to keep illegal immigrants here.

By not cracking down on illegal immigration, the federal government is in effect mandating a taxpayer subsidy, paid for by state and local taxes, to businesses that hire illegals.

Back