In Joe Lying bidens own words

the "full impact of the law" will depend on the circumstances. If it was just a mistake, there will be "no full impact of the law", nor an impeachment.

unlike trump who fought tooth and nail to keep them and had to have an fbi raid with a subpoena. duh
Yes i. Sure those classified documents got there by mistake just like when hunter left a gun in the trash and lied on his application to get it. O. Sure it was a mistake for joe to have them in his private library in his private files in different locations at his private home or locked up in his pen office and locked up in his garage . i heard a guy blamed his movers for having cocaine in his boxes

Werbung:
Yes i. Sure those classified documents got there by mistake just like when hunter left a gun in the trash and lied on his application to get it. O. Sure it was a mistake for joe to have them in his private library in his private files in different locations at his private home or locked up in his pen office

are you stupid enough to think people don't make mistakes? lol

he had a lot of files, packed by staff, moved by movers to various locations..just like a regular move would be. duh.
have you ever moved before, moron? lol

this has nothing to do with hunter, you sure can't stop fantasizing about him. lol

the "full impact of the law" will depend on the circumstances. If it was just a mistake, there will be "no full impact of the law", nor an impeachment.

unlike trump who fought tooth and nail to keep them and had to have an fbi raid with a subpoena. duh
full impact of the law will be equal and fair if the right judge has it not the fbi or doj and bidens guilty as hell and you know it so make up, some more chicken shit excuses from the ass sucking gallery for Biden see that the difference I know trump had them and dont care whay and I know biden had them and dont care why just like a stolen gun or a kilo of coke its against the law and I don't care what you excuse is , especially when it comes from a ass sucker like you .

yes all criminals claim it was a mistake thats not my cocaine its some one pants I found at the laundry mat I doit must of been one of the movers or box boys that stole them then places them in my private file cabinet in my private library guarded by the secret service very convincing and how is it box boys had acess to top secrect documents that joe had an d didnt return did steel trap of a mind forget or was he set up

Werbung:
full impact of the law will be equal and fair if the right judge has it not the fbi or doj and bidens guilty as hell and you know it so make up, some more chicken shit excuses from the ass sucking gallery for Biden see that the difference I know trump had them and dont care whay and I know biden had them and dont care why just like a stolen gun or a kilo of coke its against the law and I don't care what you excuse is , especially when it comes from a ass sucker like you .

no, I do NOT know that "biden is guilty as hell", and neither do you, moron.
since you have no proof he INTENTIONALLY and PERSONALLY stole the files, moron. duh

unless you can show he INTENTIONALLY and PERSONALLY stole them, it is NOTHING like "a stolen gun or a kilo of coke", moron.

let me know when you have proof of what biden did, moron. :)

Back