In spite of all the hopeful rosy hype, Bidenomics is failing miserably.

July 2020, Fitch Ratings reaffirmed long-term foreign currency and local current default ratings at AAA but revised the outlook from stable to negative. Fitch noted that the US benefited from issuing debt in the world's reserve currency, but highlighted that the US government had the highest debt of any AAA-rated sovereign, and there was no credible fiscal consolidation plan in light of the economic shock caused by the Coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic. They predicted government debt to exceed 130% of GDP by 2021.[37]
That is certainly not the rosy picture lying looting leftist Biden supporters want to hear.

Mom of 4 slams 'oblivious' AOC's sharing inflation 'propaganda' clip (nypost.com) 9-1-23

Mom of 4 slams ‘oblivious’ AOC sharing inflation ‘propaganda’ clip — and ignoring how American families are struggling

By

Katherine Donlevy

September 1, 2023 6:31pm

A mother of four struggling to keep money in the bank accused lawmakers of being “oblivious” to how much high inflation is affecting families across the country.

Amber Bergeron of Louisiana pointed her ire at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in particular on Friday for sharing a clip declaring that inflation is just “propaganda” — seemingly refuting a recent study revealing that 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.

“I’m just wondering how she thinks it’s propaganda. I mean, has she checked her electric bill? Has she looked at the cost of groceries compared to last year?” Bergeron said on “Fox & Friends First.

Werbung:
That is certainly not the rosy picture lying looting leftist Biden supporters want to hear.

Mom of 4 slams 'oblivious' AOC's sharing inflation 'propaganda' clip (nypost.com) 9-1-23

Mom of 4 slams ‘oblivious’ AOC sharing inflation ‘propaganda’ clip — and ignoring how American families are struggling

By

Katherine Donlevy

September 1, 2023 6:31pm

A mother of four struggling to keep money in the bank accused lawmakers of being “oblivious” to how much high inflation is affecting families across the country.

Amber Bergeron of Louisiana pointed her ire at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) in particular on Friday for sharing a clip declaring that inflation is just “propaganda” — seemingly refuting a recent study revealing that 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.

“I’m just wondering how she thinks it’s propaganda. I mean, has she checked her electric bill? Has she looked at the cost of groceries compared to last year?” Bergeron said on “Fox & Friends First.

what? you make no sense. lol.
not everything is "rosey", who said everything was?
but its not a miserable failure by far as I've proven.
you say the dumbest things lol

1st time the American credit rating was lowered was under Obama. The second time was under Biden. Lying leftist looting Democrats blame Republicans for the problems that emerge in their administrations as the result of massive Democrat spending.

so no debt run up under trump? of course, it was massive debt. duh.
and the issues are beyond debt, they include congress' behavior, which includes republicans.

you're a political moron lol

Kamala Harris Just Lit ‘Bidenomics’ on Fire

8-10-23

Kamala Harris Admits Economy Isn’t Working - During a visit to Philadelphia on Tuesday, Vice President Kamala Harris appeared to slam her own administration’s failure to improve the economy.

In a speech announcing an increase in minimum wage for construction workers on federally funded projects, Harris explained: “For far too long our economy has not been working for working people.Trickle down economics benefitted big corporations and the wealthiest Americans but not workers.”

Harris’s ability to capture voters' imagination is debatable, and she has been noted for her tendency to reiterate points and offer self-evident explanations when addressing the public. Nor is she particularly popular with the public, having consistently polled under 50% since 2021.

she said it was "failing miserably"? no?
you're still a liar lol

Werbung:
I can understand your desire to deny that your claims are claims made by you, since you fear greatly having to provide some proof your claims are true.

i understand you are a cowardly liar.
and so does everyone else reading your posts. lol

Back