INDOCTRINATION: School kids praise OBAMA

Wow. What a novel idea. Let kids decide everything for themselves.

Parenting is not needed at all.
Now why didn't I think of that?

What a joke!

Werbung:
Wow. What a novel idea. Let kids decide everything for themselves.

Parenting is not needed at all.
Now why didn't I think of that?

What a joke!

Why is it bad to give the opressed children the same rights as adults? For somone who spends his day screaming about freedom, you sure do love restricting it. When did I say parenting was not needed? I just said that parents cannot act like dictators.

I say dismantle the parental dictatorship. Having a person or 2 people who control what you eat, read, learn, watch, say, were you go, is nothing less than oppression. Right and wrong are elements of our imagination.

Who cares what they are paid for? They should be encouraged to do more. What gives parents the right to decide what others say?

Could it be the basis for so many of the 'mindless rantings' from a select few around here...they were broken down by 8 years of brainwashing and continual lies that they aren't able to reconnect to the brain stem for 'free thoughts' and live in constant 'FEAR' :eek:

I'm not sure but it could be the 'possible' answer to the angst/vitriol/racist spewing that is ramped around America ;)

Why is it bad to give the opressed children the same rights as adults? For somone who spends his day screaming about freedom, you sure do love restricting it. When did I say parenting was not needed? I just said that parents cannot act like dictators.
Are you a parent? Are you speaking from any type of experience?

Not a parent, but I have more experiance than that of a parent. I, you see, am a child.

Oh , I now understand your thought process, "only those with little or no experience (like a child } can be informed enough to make judgements"!

My GOD , MARXISM is more empty of values than I ever imagined . I would guess your opinions have caused marxist all over our planet , if they read your thoughts , to FLEE marxism and find something else , anything else , to
find some sanity! No wonder RUSSIA FAILED!

Oh , I now understand your thought process, "only those with little or no experience (like a child } can be informed enough to make judgements"!

My GOD , MARXISM is more empty of values than I ever imagined . I would guess your opinions have caused marxist all over our planet , if they read your thoughts , to FLEE marxism and find something else , anything else , to
find some sanity! No wonder RUSSIA FAILED!
In many things children have little or no experience, but on the household and parental issues, we have the most experience because we are actually LIVING IN IT!

Your ignorance astounds me.

1. You dont know what my opinions are, and have never responded to my posts.

2. Any informed person would know that no marxist could possibly support the Soviet Union.

3. Informed people would also be able to put the peices together and realise that Russia, the eastern bloc, china, north korea, vietnam, and cuba are indirectly France's fault, not Marx's.

Werbung:
How old are you?

I would not agree being a child is more experience than an adult who has been a child and is now an adult thus seeing it from both vantage points.

But adults are often biased against youth rights because everywere they go, everyday, children are portrayed as impressionable, bipolar, careless idiots.

Back