Infrastructure of a police state

Stalin

Terrorism is basically a Government monopoly with a the occasional free agents who get squashed by the big boys. You are all being fooled. Totally.

"..Edward Snowden’s documentary exposure of secret NSA surveillance activities has brought to light details of the mass illegal collection of phone metadata and online transaction activity of both US citizens and individuals, organizations and governments around the world.

Following a classified Congressional intelligence briefing on June 11, US Representative Loretta Sanchez stated in a C-Span interview that Snowden’s disclosures were “the tip of the iceberg.” Indeed, with more revelations to come, Edward Snowden has courageously helped make the public aware of a vast spying conspiracy by the corporate-military-intelligence apparatus within the US.

Prior to Snowden’s revelations, available published information about the NSA’s signals intelligence systems has been limited. Much of what is presented here is derived from the work of James Bamford, journalist and intelligence expert and author of several books on the NSA including The Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America (2008).

Bamford has conducted extensive interviews with former NSA employees and other whistleblowers. He is also the author of a March 2012 Wired magazine article entitled, The NSA is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) .
more at https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/25/infr-j25.html

Bamford article at http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
So you condemn government, yet you are a communist. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy?

Or is this just America bashing?

America is more like your beloved USSR every day and yet you love the USSR and hate America.

Stalin tell me this,,What kind of leader is Vladimir Putin? Hes no where near like your hero Stalin, Khrushchev or even Brezhnev

So you condemn government, yet you are a communist. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy?

Or is this just America bashing?

America is more like your beloved USSR every day and yet you love the USSR and hate America.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is an excellent example of the concept of doublethink as created by George Orwell in the definitive and relevant 1984.

The USSR was a society, allegedly, where a vast state apparatus spied on everybody and persecuted
dissidents. This is very bad.

The USA, definitely, has a vast state apparatus that spies on everybody and persecutes effective dissidents. This is very good.

I have never written that I "love" the USSR or "hate" the USA.

Get it right

Comrade Stalin

This, ladies and gentlemen, is an excellent example of the concept of doublethink as created by George Orwell in the definitive and relevant 1984.

The USSR was a society, allegedly, where a vast state apparatus spied on everybody and persecuted
dissidents. This is very bad.

The USA, definitely, has a vast state apparatus that spies on everybody and persecutes effective dissidents. This is very good.

I have never written that I "love" the USSR or "hate" the USA.

Get it right

Comrade Stalin

You have not been paying attention Uncle Joe. I despise the USSR for it's tyranny and equally despise the tyrannical actions of the American government. You must keep up.

And come now...anyone with an avatar of the worlds worst mass murderer, has to admire dictatorial tyranny.

All current political systems have been so hollowed out that we have no serious voice. The rich rule, spy on us and, in general do what they choose, this modified only by the occasional riot. Mugs think this is great. Unless we can rebuild the Labour Movement within a couple of decades, we are dead.

All current political systems have been so hollowed out that we have no serious voice. The rich rule, spy on us and, in general do what they choose, this modified only by the occasional riot. Mugs think this is great. Unless we can rebuild the Labour Movement within a couple of decades, we are dead.

I can agree with some of that Caveman. The problem is the leaders of the labor movement have become an extension of the ruling class. Giving them power would only continue to enslave the people...much like was done in Russia in 1917.

I can agree with some of that Caveman. The problem is the leaders of the labor movement have become an extension of the ruling class. Giving them power would only continue to enslave the people...much like was done in Russia in 1917.

No working class people had any voice in State Capitalism, nor in any capitalism ever. Working class people don't need 'leaders'.

No working class people had any voice in State Capitalism, nor in any capitalism ever. Working class people don't need 'leaders'.

no working class people are smart enough to figure out how to avoid leaders as mobs cannot figure out how to accomplish anything but brute strength. its painfully easy to manipulate that. ask the pigs on animal farm.

no working class people are smart enough to figure out how to avoid leaders as mobs cannot figure out how to accomplish anything but brute strength. its painfully easy to manipulate that. ask the pigs on animal farm.

That's why we need to rebuild the democratic Labour Movement. I was part of it, and its members were hugely superior to the self-interested grovellers who run this insane system.

That's why we need to rebuild the democratic Labour Movement. I was part of it, and its members were hugely superior to the self-interested grovellers who run this insane system.

curious choice of words Io. for an idea so steeped in collective mentality you choose to promote individuals over philosophy.

Im still chuckling about the idea of needing no leaders.

Werbung:

Sadly the labor (or union) movement is completely integrated into Leftism. And one thing about Leftism that is always true, is it stands for big omnipresent all controlling government run by leftists. As such, anyone desiring individual liberty and limited government must reject it.

Back