Insurance companies don't ration health care

You dont get it,,Its the free enterprise system why health care is expensive. Like i said if we had open borders we can buy prescriptions from Canada and in Mexico they wouldnt be this expensive. And if we allow b uy insurance across state lines it would made them cheaper. And we need Doctors salary cap. Doctors are making too much money START TAXING THEM!!! Like start making them pay a State medical Building Perment fee,Registration fee, State medical Pratice fee and force them to go on Malpratice insurance. Its like government taxing you just to drive you car. You gotta pay your license,You gotta pay your tags, You gotta pay for auto insurance. Theres nothing in the consitution says you have the right to drive a car samething becoming a doctor. Theres Theres nothing in the consitution says you have the right to become a doctor.

Werbung:
You dont get it,,Its the free enterprise system why health care is expensive. Like i said if we had open borders we can buy prescriptions from Canada and in Mexico they wouldnt be this expensive. And if we allow b uy insurance across state lines it would made them cheaper. And we need Doctors salary cap. Doctors are making too much money START TAXING THEM!!! Like start making them pay a State medical Building Perment fee,Registration fee, State medical Pratice fee and force them to go on Malpratice insurance. Its like government taxing you just to drive you car. You gotta pay your license,You gotta pay your tags, You gotta pay for auto insurance. Theres nothing in the consitution says you have the right to drive a car samething becoming a doctor. Theres Theres nothing in the consitution says you have the right to become a doctor.

The lack of open borders you are saying causes us to pay higher prices is an example of the opposite of free enterprise.

Capping doctors salaries is also not free enterprise and would also raise prices for health care at the same time that it lowered costs since less doctors would result in less competition. The fewer remaining doctors would find a way to make even more money than they made before. On balance I don't know if it would raise costs more or less than it lowered them and anyone who claims to know is at best making an educated guess and playing with fire.

Capping salaries would however decrease available medical care and worsen the system dramatically.

Actually, the constitution says that the federal government may limit what we do only in certain circumstances and that in all others we have the right to do whatever we want. If the constitution does not grant the power to the state to limit the right to a car or a profession then we do have the right to a car or a profession. Are there any federal restrictions on driving a car or having a career? Are those restrictions justified under any clause of the constitution?

But a state can limit your right to drive or have a career based on its constitution and laws. And as far as I know all the fees you would impose on doctors already are imposed - so what is new?

Back