interesting idea from Bubba Clinton

dogtowner

Staff member
Perhaps the only way to survive for ocare, he says 'honor your commitment'. Referring keep your plan etc
Of course the water is already over the dam in many cases so its largely symbolic. But it could unlock some political capital to boost taxes to cover the shortfall.
Will be interesting to see if bo can set his boundless ego aside for this.

Werbung:
Perhaps the only way to survive for ocare, he says 'honor your commitment'. Referring keep your plan etc
Of course the water is already over the dam in many cases so its largely symbolic. But it could unlock some political capital to boost taxes to cover the shortfall.
Will be interesting to see if bo can set his boundless ego aside for this.
This ploy is strictly "symbolic" ..... this is simply more lies and games from Obama. Obamacare was not designed to allow people to keep their current policies. Obamacare cannot work if people are not paying money into it.

Obamacare is designed to wipe out private insurance companies and FORCE everyone into a single payer system. People are intended to lose their insurance. Why would anyone elect to join Obamacare, receive less quality care and pay two to four times as much for it. They won't!

And, here is proof ..... that the MSM is currently ignoring today, of course.

WSJ reports there have been only 50,000 successful Obamacare enrollments

A report in this afternoon’s Wall Street Journal claims that the federal HealthCare.gov website has resulted in only 40,000 to 50,000 successful enrollments nationwide as of last week — about 10 percent of projections. But White House spokesman Jay Carney told us early numbers “were always going to be low.”

As someone who has had my plan cancelled under Obamacare, I don't really see the point now of "keep your plan." It's gone at the end of the year. Insurers have moved on, and I have now found a new plan that begins on Jan. 1 anyway.

I wanted to keep my plan, and its annoying I cannot, but to some degree its just more of a hassle at this point to try to go back for a short time frame. Seems like the cat is out of the bag in this regard and there is no going back.

Werbung:
As someone who has had my plan cancelled under Obamacare, I don't really see the point now of "keep your plan." It's gone at the end of the year. Insurers have moved on, and I have now found a new plan that begins on Jan. 1 anyway.

I wanted to keep my plan, and its annoying I cannot, but to some degree its just more of a hassle at this point to try to go back for a short time frame. Seems like the cat is out of the bag in this regard and there is no going back.
All true. No putting the genii back in the bottle but as us so often the case wih clinton it sounds good and people are suckers for that.

Back