Iran decides its safer to attack Bidens America them Israel

the annoying thing

After Irans pathic attempt to attack Israel whn99 percent of its drones cruise missiles and ballistic missiles failed, Israel responded tactically and destroyed al the anti aircraft and missile defense sites around Iran Nuke program with ease , Iran has decided not to attack Israel directly and instead go after Joe Biden America they know he wil do nothing and While I have no proof Im sure they have something to di with protest against America and Israel inside America /

Werbung:
Iran won't attack the US.
They and Israel will continue to play dirty tricks on one another.

After Irans pathic attempt to attack Israel whn99 percent of its drones cruise missiles and ballistic missiles failed, Israel responded tactically and destroyed al the anti aircraft and missile defense sites around Iran Nuke program with ease , Iran has decided not to attack Israel directly and instead go after Joe Biden America they know he wil do nothing and While I have no proof Im sure they have something to di with protest against America and Israel inside America /

i must have missed the attack. when was it? lol

Iran won't attack the US.
They and Israel will continue to play dirty tricks on one another.
They have many times but your to uninformed and out of touch with reality to comprehend it. You live in a delusional world and think there are no street prostitutes and that all drag queens only want to dance to show tunes .
You see to have problems in this area of reality as I have pointed out on many post such as your claim no combustion with out oxygen and comparing Bidens inability to complete a sentence or though with Trump's when Biden is without doubt the king of being able to talk .lol and you have a PhD and were a teacher lol no wonder kids today are so screwed up.
With liberal men like you as a example

predictable and inevitable smear against jewish students protesting the atrocities and warcrimes done in their name...

perhaps they do not like the foreign policy trainwreck that washinton dc has become

looks like the annoying thing could do with a spell in some education institution such as an english class as he/she does not seem capanle of constructing
a coherent sentence

comrade stalin
columbia

Iranian Muslims are idiots, biting the hands that feed their 3rd world dump of a nation.

Iran was retaliating against Israel for attacking its embassy in Syria. The attack did little harm, it was clearly intended to be a warning. Israel dos not have any right to attack embassies, and Iran was sending a message that it won't tolerate any more such attacks. The attacks were planned by Iran's leaders, not "Iranian Muslims".

Iran was retaliating against Israel for attacking its embassy in Syria. The attack did little harm, it was clearly intended to be a warning. Israel dos not have any right to attack embassies, and Iran was sending a message that it won't tolerate any more such attacks. The attacks were planned by Iran's leaders, not "Iranian Muslims".
Israel has a right to defend itself from attacks, even from attacks by morons with no military skills whatsoever.

Israel did not have the right to bomb an embassy in a foreign country.
Iran is not attacking the US, other than verbally.

If a foreign nation bombed Israel or colluded with morons who bombed Israel, then they deserved to be bombed themselves.
That is not the way the law works, idiot.
I doesn't matter, anyway. Israel is never going to end opposition by Palestinians. They cannot kill them all.

That is not the way the law works, idiot.
I doesn't matter, anyway. Israel is never going to end opposition by Palestinians. They cannot kill them all.
Whatever law says Israel cannot defend itself against terrorist attacks is not worth printing on toilet paper before flushing with the rest of leftist crap.

Werbung:
Back