Iran doesn’t care about Israel?

Foreigner

What is the real Iran’s attitude to Israel. Reading different media recourses, different opinions always appearing some interesting suppositions about Iran-Israeli relations - http://samsonblinded.org/blog/category/iran/

Iranians are devilishly smart. They won’t start the war, but would provide a nuclear shield for Hezbollah. Iran seeks to reestablish itself as Muslim hegemon, and patiently creates Shiite axis. Iran is unconcerned about Israel; anti-Zionism is only PR move, a flag to rally other Muslims which otherwise resent Persian dominance.

What do you think about that? That variant has the right to exist?

Werbung:
I'm not sure what you're asking when you say "that variant".
But I disagree with the author of that article if he thinks that Iran regards Israel ONLY as a rallying opportunity.

Werbung:
I'm not sure what you're asking when you say "that variant".

This
Quote:Iranians are devilishly smart. They won’t start the war, but would provide a nuclear shield for Hezbollah. Iran seeks to reestablish itself as Muslim hegemon, and patiently creates Shiite axis. Iran is unconcerned about Israel; anti-Zionism is only PR move, a flag to rally other Muslims which otherwise resent Persian dominance.

Back