Iran just showed how lame it really is .

Werbung:
nope, you keep posting about that, its clearly your infatuation, creepy moron
Mohamad clearly specified that every young girl must be sexually mutilated and when I intervene and disagree your lame, woke, feminist ass blows a fuse and can no longer compute. So you keep on cutting off every girl's clitoris because the cartoon Mohamed said too

And do it with a smile

Mohamad clearly specified that every young girl must be sexually mutilated and when I intervene and disagree your lame, woke, feminist ass blows a fuse and can no longer compute. So you keep on cutting off every girl's clitoris because the cartoon Mohamed said too

And do it with a smile
i can just about see you smiling as you make all these posts about this creepy topic.
you obviously are obsessed with it, which is creepy.

i can just about see you smiling as you make all these posts about this creepy topic.
you obviously are obsessed with it, which is creepy.
Why is defending the rights of girls and women to not be sexually mutilated creepy to you?

Answer, because you have no balls

Why is defending the rights of girls and women to not be sexually mutilated creepy to you?

Your obsession with posting about it over and over totally out of context is creepy duh
You aren't defending anything by your random creepy posts just.. looking creepy lol

Your obsession with posting about it over and over totally out of context is creepy duh
You aren't defending anything by your random creepy posts just.. looking creepy lol

I pity people like you who accept hate as normal

And all you can do is accept my view

CIAO

I pity people like you who accept hate as normal

And all you can do is accept my view

CIAO
All I can do is laugh at your creepy obsession

I admit you are creepy, does that help
I admit to laughing at you being creepy, does that help
If standing up for the rights of women and girls makes me creepy to you. You will get over it I assure you

Werbung:
Back