Iran?

tater03

How do you guys feel on how we should deal with Iran? I'm really having a problem with this one. I do not want to see our men involved in another conflict. But at the same time this president of theirs scares me. I just don't hope we take what he says lightly. Hopefully diplomatic measures will work. I guess we shall see. When can we all just get along?

thanks just needed to vent.

Werbung:
I would go with diplomacy first before I went to war with Iran. Although Iran has to actually pose a threat to the U.S or the world first. Simply having a military is not grounds enough to go to war with them.

I agree. i think a war would be disastrous.

peace

-Todd

I would go with diplomacy first before I went to war with Iran. Although Iran has to actually pose a threat to the U.S or the world first. Simply having a military is not grounds enough to go to war with them.

Although likely to join the axis of evil (however you want to put it), adding Iran to the US war list would only serve to add another layer to the fronts that the US is fighting on. Given the impact military spending and military involvement has had on the US, I suspect that the administration would like to keep their hands relatively blood-free here.

However, it also seems that where there are differences, that there is a lack of respect for each other's differences, so I am doubtful as to how diplomacy will be effective.

Werbung:
I really hope that diplomacy will work. I'm sure there are alot of things that we could do diplomatically that i am not even aware of, or would have ever thought of. But i sometimes wonder how you deal with a head of another country that just wants to see americans dead. Maybe the population of Iran will force an regieme change? From what i see they don't stand behind him or agree with his political asperations. I guess time will tell. I agree whole heartedly that i do not want to see us start or be in another war.

Have a great day all.

Back