Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

The hockey stick graph introduced to the climate issue startled enough to start the trend to deal with it.

That shape showed the gross indecency and immorality of our collective focus.

That same immoral shape is what most countries now suffer in their socio-economic demographic pyramids, with a relatively small poor sector when compared to the whole; and especially when compared to the rich.

Statistically and in the long run, the rich have done a good job of improving our collective good.

Going from good to excellent would, cost the rich so little. I have to wonder why their demographers are not recommending that the rich take just a wee bit off the shank of the stick and fix the tip.

It is loose change (a bit of butt tape to our hockey stick), and if the rich will not fix the economy on their own, perhaps we should take their loose change, fix things, --- and raise their grade to excellent.

I understand that there are already several billionaires eager to start such a fund.

Get together, rich benevolent bunch, and set things right.

That will show the world why the rich rule the world.

My rich friends. Boost the trickle down with a one time trickle up and end poverty.

Please hurry, before I must answer yes to my own question.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact. - Upworthy

Werbung:
It is time to raise taxes on the rich in the US to assure that all have food, shelter, clothing, medical care and education, and the government ceases to operate at a deficit.

It is time to raise taxes on the rich in the US to assure that all have food, shelter, clothing, medical care and education, and the government ceases to operate at a deficit.
I believe it is. Obama told Joe the plumber he had made enough money, implying that more of his future wages should be given to poor Democrat supporters who have remained poor for decades in spite of everything lying leftist politicians claim they are doing for them.

I believe it is. Obama told Joe the plumber he had made enough money, implying that more of his future wages should be given to poor Democrat supporters who have remained poor for decades in spite of everything lying leftist politicians claim they are doing for them.
Be you right wing or left poor, you deserve more than poverty in such a wealthy land.

Where is the national, pride?

Be you right wing or left poor, you deserve more than poverty in such a wealthy land.

Where is the national, pride?
Are you saying people in Haiti, for example, deserve to enjoy living wages the same as their neighbors in the US? Why do Democrat billionaires like the Clinton's and the Obama's not empty their treasure stores to the poor? It is because greedy leftists want to give other people's money to the poor, not their own.

Joe the Plumber was a fraud. He had no intention of buying out his boss. He ran for Congress and lost bigtime, and now he is dead. The whole Joe the Plumber was a farce that McCain, a rather bright guy, got roped into.

It is true that if luck is on your side in America and you have at least a modicum of wealth and education, you can get a job, buy a home and live rather well. But again, we all do not have good luck, we cannot all have a modicum of wealth, and we will not all get the education we need to keep a job.

That is well known to any American with at least some mental abilities. Some in this forum are lacking said abilities, by the way. Smart people know who I refer to, I need not name names.

Are you saying people in Haiti, for example, deserve to enjoy living wages the same as their neighbors in the US?
The problem is with that word "deserve".

Everyone thinks they "deserve" stuff. But the fact is that no one really deserves anything.

"Deserve" a word we really should stop using. It is normal for everyone to believe that they deserve all that they have and many think they are so smart, so healthy, so morally pure and so pretty they deserve more. Humans do this because they are rather defective in their thinking.

A person in Haiti is as worthy as you or I are of living a peaceful and comfortable life, but no one gets to choose where they are born or who their parents will be or what abilities and disabilities they may have if and when they are mature enough to fend for themself.

Joe the Plumber was a fraud. He had no intention of buying out his boss. He ran for Congress and lost bigtime, and now he is dead. The whole Joe the Plumber was a farce that McCain, a rather bright guy, got roped into.

It is true that if luck is on your side in America and you have at least a modicum of wealth and education, you can get a job, buy a home and live rather well. But again, we all do not have good luck, we cannot all have a modicum of wealth, and we will not all get the education we need to keep a job.

That is well known to any American with at least some mental abilities. Some in this forum are lacking said abilities, by the way. Smart people know who I refer to, I need not name names.
Fraud or not, what did Obama mean by telling the white American worker that he had made enough money? Does Obama have some sort of scale for measuring how much money white American men should be allowed to make.

Democrats have been promising poor people for decades that they will lift them out of poverty, but Democrats have simply proven they don't know what they are talking about.
The poverty rate in the US in 1959 was 23%.
The poverty rate in the US in 1974 was 11%
The poverty rate in the US in 2023 is 14.4%

What happened after 1959? LBJ's War on Poverty actually cut the rate by over half.
So the Democrats DID raise half the poor people out of poverty between 1959 and 1974.

You rarely show any clue that you know the history of this country.
But no one believes the silly stuff you get from fools and regurgitate here,. so you are basically harmless.

Democrats have been promising poor people for decades that they will lift them out of poverty, but Democrats have simply proven they don't know what they are talking about.
There are rich on both sides of the isle and both of those factions are who are causing poverty.

If you just want to se the other sides shit and ignore the smell of yours, ok.

Are you saying people in Haiti, for example, deserve to enjoy living wages the same as their neighbors in the US? Why do Democrat billionaires like the Clinton's and the Obama's not empty their treasure stores to the poor? It is because greedy leftists want to give other people's money to the poor, not their own.
For Christ sake.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

For Christ sake.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
An old saying and a worthy one. Of course, Mark here has no clue whether the Clintons or the Obamas make sizeable donations to charities and worthy causes.

We know that Trump[ set up a foundation, used it to pay off personal debts and was fined for misuse, and banned from founding any more foundations.

We have rarely had an ex-president more caring of his fellow man that Jimmy Carter. Our best ex president, ever. He was tricked by Reagan and Kissinger and should have been reelected and followed by Fritz Mondale.

Werbung:
An old saying and a worthy one. Of course, Mark here has no clue whether the Clintons or the Obamas make sizeable donations to charities and worthy causes.

We know that Trump[ set up a foundation, used it to pay off personal debts and was fined for misuse, and banned from founding any more foundations.

We have rarely had an ex-president more caring of his fellow man that Jimmy Carter. Our best ex president, ever. He was tricked by Reagan and Kissinger and should have been reelected and followed by Fritz Mondale.

Thanks for talking of people.

Back