Is Joe Biden a liar

You MAGA maggots are a joke , here is a list of every single one , all 30573 of them with the lie and the truth explaining what makes it a lie ,

You are one total idiot. Your Maggot man hero is the worst threat this country has every had, and that includes every war we have been in. There has never been a threat and attack to overthrow our democracy till Scum bag lost. He is a traitor and every scumbag that supports him are traitors also,
[/QUOTE
Odd I did noooo
You MAGA maggots are a joke , here is a list of every single one , all 30573 of them with the lie and the truth explaining what makes it a lie ,

You are one total idiot. Your Maggot man hero is the worst threat this country has every had, and that includes every war we have been in. There has never been a threat and attack to overthrow our democracy till Scum bag lost. He is a traitor and every scumbag that supports him are traitors also,
So Im a maga maggot even with me not wanting him to run for president .
Im a idiot you say that must be why I worked for ma bell and digital eqt hooking up thier data and phone systems up and down the east coast and worked on the shuttle and eelv among others and managed a clean room .guess its also why I worked for a chemical company making experimental medications and chemical agents that are so dangerous most companies wont do it.
O by the way if you will pull your you know what out of you know where you will see there were several attempts to overthrow the usa government mostly democrat. And trump had nothing to do with it.

Its ok to becso butt hurt and I can see your emotional about it. But be a little nicer its Christmas.

Pretty amazing. J BOY CALL ME A IDIOT YET HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT ATTEMPTED Government TAKE OVER ATTEMPTS IN THE PAST.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Pretty amazing. J BOY CALL ME A IDIOT YET HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT ATTEMPTED Government TAKE OVER ATTEMPTS IN THE PAST.
No one in their right mind seriously attempts to change the heart of a committed enemy, except through deception.

Jboy is not a friend of America's.

No one in their right mind seriously attempts to change the heart of a committed enemy, except through deception.
It's a shame you never recognised that when you elected Trump. Thanks to a bi partisan j6 committee it is noe being revealed.
Jboy is not a friend of America's.
What makes you are more patriotic friend of America than me or anyone else?
Thats just another self assessed brain fart attempting to convince yourself you're special. There are a hundred million right wing treasonous nut cases who call themselves patriots but want a dictator re elected.
You know nothing you fool. Grow up.

It's a shame you never recognised that when you elected Trump. Thanks to a bi partisan j6 committee it is noe being revealed.

Thats just another self assessed brain fart attempting to convince yourself you're special. There are a hundred million right wing treasonous nut cases who call themselves patriots but want a dictator re elected.
may7be because he IS a American and your from the nation of Doofusdork

Universal Studios Hollywood: Inside the Sets of Classic Films (2:58)​

Last edited:
What in the hell does this have to do with government takeover anytime in history, you are as I say you are just another MAGA Maggot who got beat down by the truth, by me, so You were forced to change the subject , because you were looking so stupid in your comment you started with, You live in a losers world and my guess is many people think just that. You contribute nothing.

Universal Studios Hollywood: Inside the Sets of Classic Films (2:58)​

There are no patriots in the right wing. They are all poison. You either attempted to overthrow the government and our democracy, to force in a dictator, or you supported those actions or you support the ultimate traitor to this country . The piece of shit named Trump. Even the conservative, who I believe have a important voice in this country are the same scum if they align themselves with Trump his supporters or his treasonous actions,

What in the hell does this have to do with government takeover anytime in history, you are as I say you are just another MAGA Maggot who got beat down by the truth, by me, so You were forced to change the subject , because you were looking so stupid in your comment you started with, You live in a losers world and my guess is many people think just that. You contribute nothing.
If you say so . I see yet another citizen from Doofusdork has entered the nation jendrbender is his name.

There are no patriots in the right wing. They are all poison. You either attempted to overthrow the government and our democracy, to force in a dictator, or you supported those actions or you support the ultimate traitor to this country . The piece of shit named Trump. Even the conservative, who I believe have a important voice in this country are the same scum if they align themselves with Trump his supporters or his treasonous actions,
The irony is they still revere him. Candidates have to be annointed by him to get traction. He still tells the tories what to do and they don't.
He's like a bad husband that won't leave after the divorce.

Werbung:
The irony is they still revere him. Candidates have to be annointed by him to get traction. He still tells the tories what to do and they don't.
He's like a bad husband that won't leave after the divorce.
Of course, they do, what the right did decades back as they saw their future as a party disintegrate , They decide that instead of just letting it die on the vine so real Conservatives could take power, they decided to do everything and anything they could to stop their decline . That is instead of changing their hatred of all things, and they didn't care if it was legal, patriotic, constitutional or anything, They died that day .
What they had been grooming for years is holding hands with any group that would vote for them, no matter what kind of low lives they were. One group was the hate groups in this country and individual who society put underneath rocks to keep them away from our children and families. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. Everyone has a few of these people near to them.
Here the problem this group never had a voice in our country being the rejects they were, They know this is the only time they will have a voice in this country and believe me when I say they will kill to keep that control and voice. So make this clear the next time they try to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , Trump or a trumpy will ask this group to kill for them.

Back