Is There no Stopping the Left's Pedophilia and Child Destruction?

Real News Links

Ingraham: Mattel is becoming a gender cult

Fox News host Laura Ingraham highlights American Girl dolls promoting transgenderism and the American Academy of Pediatrics glorifying gender transitions on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

Werbung:
Ingraham: Mattel is becoming a gender cult

Fox News host Laura Ingraham highlights American Girl dolls promoting transgenderism and the American Academy of Pediatrics glorifying gender transitions on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

nothing there about "pedophilia".. and child destruction, whatever that means. lol
god you're stupid

if you want to talk about "child destruction", lets talk about all the kids who are going to be born to unfit mothers in red states now.

If your stupid enough to ask there is no point in explaining it you ricky retardo .Seriously are you stupid enough you need it explained to you.?

you morons can never explain your stupidity. what "pedophilia" is in the OP? how does one push being gay? duh

well, you claim I am, without proof.
your a hateful anti-american moron, so that explains it :)
I have all the proof I need you sorry sack of shit. Democrats are officially the party of pedophiles and groomers and you support them therefore you support pedophiles and groomers. Sorry if you don't like the truth. Now you can go rot in hell you little Chester

I have all the proof I need you sorry sack of shit. Democrats are officially the party of pedophiles and groomers and you support them therefore you support pedophiles and groomers. Sorry if you don't like the truth. Now you can go rot in hell you little Chester

anyone who votes for a democratic is a pedophila?
hahahha
hahahha

you think that's proof?
hahahah
hahahah
hahahahhaha

god you're so stupid

you morons can never explain your stupidity. what "pedophilia" is in the OP? how does one push being gay? duh
you know how its pushed

\
Also demo rats push for men to go to women's bathrooms and Hollywood pushes gayness and tyranny's , lets not forget drag queen story time

Werbung:
Back