Is Trump gaslighting the USA?

Teen Vogue ?
Lying started with Trump ?
Not sure I would base this theory on the new red scare. Dems have been blaming everything on russia with no proof.
Perhaps that is the real lie.
Democrats have been blaming everything on Russia? Really, Democrats? In the crazy, topsy turvy world of 2016, conservatives are the ones who admire the likes of Vladamir Putin, this after holding up first the Soviet Union, then Russia, as an example of extreme liberalism in action.

Lying, which is nothing new, has been raised to an art form. Trump can say anything at all, and his supporters will either say he was right, he was taken out of context, he was just joking, or somewhere, sometime, some Democrat said something similar.

Trump once said that he could go out and shoot someone without losing any votes (Yes, he did, and it wasn't taken out of context). I think he was right. He seems able to do or say anything without alienating his base.

Werbung:
Democrats have been blaming everything on Russia? Really, Democrats? In the crazy, topsy turvy world of 2016, conservatives are the ones who admire the likes of Vladamir Putin, this after holding up first the Soviet Union, then Russia, as an example of extreme liberalism in action.

Lying, which is nothing new, has been raised to an art form. Trump can say anything at all, and his supporters will either say he was right, he was taken out of context, he was just joking, or somewhere, sometime, some Democrat said something similar.

Trump once said that he could go out and shoot someone without losing any votes (Yes, he did, and it wasn't taken out of context). I think he was right. He seems able to do or say anything without alienating his base.
He seems able to do or say anything without alienating his base. And Hillary couldn't.. come on!

Back