Islamofascist And Judeofascist Symbiosis

Jeugenen

The Islamofascists, in perpetual quest of greater wealth and power, rant to incite the impoverished Islamic peoples to violence against the notorious injustices of the powerful Judeofascist land robbers. The Judeofascists, in perpetual quest for greater wealth and power, wail and lobby to incite the American People into providing military protection against this persecution by outraged Islamofascists. To add credibility to these rantings and wailings, intermittent battles are performed. The result is that these clever Islamofascists and Judeofascists do gain great wealth and power, at the expense of the Arab, Persian, and American peoples.

The great sacrifice of the wealth and blood of the American People on behalf Israel is all that perpetuates this destructive symbiotic relationship between the Islamofascists and the Judeofascists. But when, in the normal course of the American Cultural War, the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs are finally expelled by the Reagan Conservatives and Kennedy Liberals from their positions of power, the economic and military support for the Judeofascists will finally end; and that will end the support for the Islamofascists. The end of the era of Neo-Con/Neo-Lib military intervention in the affairs of the Arab and Persian peoples shall be the start of an era of constructive relations with the American People.

The Judeofascists, who live in a glass house surrounded by Islamofascists, continue fight for survival politically and militarily, until nuclear armed Israel finally becomes the site of Holocaust II; or, they could offer a sincere apology, and economic reparations for the stolen land, damaged infrastructure, and losses of innocent lives; to finally win for themselves by just and peaceful means, what they cannot win by unjust and violent means.

Shall the World be cheering, and the Diaspora wailing; or, shall the World and the Diaspora be cheering?

Werbung:
Sadly, in a gutless world of simpering wanna be Marxists, including America, I believe Israel will have to deal with Iran's nuclear threat.

Sadly, in a gutless world of simpering wanna be Marxists, including America, I believe Israel will have to deal with Iran's nuclear threat.

How do you think they would do that? And since its them who is getting threats, should they not be the ones to do it? Last I checked no Threat to whipe America off the earth, so why should we do the the work? ( I know why, but I wan't to see if you do)

How do you think they would do that? And since its them who is getting threats, should they not be the ones to do it? Last I checked no Threat to whipe America off the earth, so why should we do the the work? ( I know why, but I wan't to see if you do)

I don't know why you think, please tell me?

I would assume we should help because they are our friend? Because they are threatened daily by every country around them and it would be good and decent to help protect them?

Truthfully they are fully capable of taking care of themselves. In the 6 day war they did a preemptive strike against the idiots, who thought they could erase them, but Israel beat the holy crap out of the 7 nations of idiots in 6 days and gained land. The fools are still crying like baby girls to this day that Israel has their land. wah wah

OBAMA ATTACKED BY HATE- BAITERS

This notorious compulsive anti-Judeo, racist, and Muslim baiting, the standard Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib hate-baiting tactic in the American Cultural War, does more damage to the evil reputation of these Crypto- Neo-Marxist hate-baiters than to the good reputations of their victims. It is the seed of their own inevitable self-destruction in America.

In a particular case, the “Obama is Muslim” is just another obvious Charlie Black wonderful propaganda ploys, because Obama is known to have earned broad support among Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Humanists of all races. And such foolish systematic attempts at the intimidation and slander of Obama, by these immoral hate-baiters shall not go un-punished by the American People.

Google: “Who Would the World Elect”

This notorious compulsive anti-Judeo, racist, and Muslim baiting, the standard Podhoretz Neo-Con and Leiberman Neo-Lib hate-baiting tactic in the American Cultural War, does more damage to the evil reputation of these Crypto- Neo-Marxist hate-baiters than to the good reputations of their victims. It is the seed of their own inevitable self-destruction in America.

In a particular case, the “Obama is Muslim” is just another obvious Charlie Black wonderful propaganda ploys, because Obama is known to have earned broad support among Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Humanists of all races. And such foolish systematic attempts at the intimidation and slander of Obama, by these immoral hate-baiters shall not go un-punished by the American People.

Why would anyone care if Obama was a muslim first of all and how can he be a muslim when he is busy being involved in a racist christian church?

I find this humorous given... um... Obama was the one going to 'hate-baiters' official church. He spent twenty years listening and supporting 'hate-baiting'. 00ooo00ooo, but here you are to point your finger at everyone else... I'm so convinced now. :rolleyes: What a quack...

ISRAEL’S SUSTAINABLE PARASITISM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Israel and the American Diaspora notoriously donate thousands of dollars to elect corruptible American presidential and congressional officials, who then repay Israel a thousand fold from precious tax revenues; with millions of dollars worth of technologically advanced military equipment and services, and with the priceless lives of thousands of young patriots. In the case of the un-Constitutional Iraq War, Podhoretz Neo-Con Bush sacrificed over a trillion dollars and the lives of 4,000 young patriots, to sole benefit of Israel.

Werbung:
ISRAEL’S SUSTAINABLE PARASITISM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Israel and the American Diaspora notoriously donate thousands of dollars to elect corruptible American presidential and congressional officials, who then repay Israel a thousand fold from precious tax revenues; with millions of dollars worth of technologically advanced military equipment and services, and with the priceless lives of thousands of young patriots. In the case of the un-Constitutional Iraq War, Podhoretz Neo-Con Bush sacrificed over a trillion dollars and the lives of 4,000 young patriots, to sole benefit of Israel.

This is very odd. You post these general statements, people take the time to reply to you and all you do is post more general statements without never engaging in actual dialog.

I took your title "ISRAEL’S SUSTAINABLE PARASITISM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" and put it in google. You are going to a bunch of different blogs sites and posting the same things, no wonder you never have time to reply to the people who engage with you. I am just not going to bother anymore. You don’t seem to want to talk, just make blanket statements and leave.

Back