Israeli Helicopter Fire ‘Hit’ Music Festival Attendees on October 7

Werbung:
An israeli police source published in haaretz, a leading newspaper threatened with closure.

go back and read the article..

Comrade Stalin
Why would I believe any thing you post.
You make out like your some Russian special forces professional .living out some sick twisted perverse fantasy .
I have doubts about you having been in war zones in both the Ukraine and Gaza fighting for the wrong sides supporting terriost.

Werbung:
When presented with an uncomfortable truth, there are two courses of action open to the reader..

The first is, and I suspect that is not done by the majority of people who reply to my posts, is to read
the article, book or webpage carefully; if necessary re-reading to get the gist, and read ALL the links
to get a possibly more authoritative take.

There are usually a number of brave people in every country, sadly now decreasing in number, who hold out against
the current mass media narrative justifiying warcrime and atrocity.

Haaretz is a good example and is a refreshing counter to the outright lies promoted by IDF and the virtual Israeli Gestapo,
the bulk of the Israeli media and of course, fellow travellers such as fox news, most of the Republican Party and their ilk.

So when this newspaper, with a solid record of defending human rights and criticality of whichever WarParty clique is in power,
quotes an Israeli witness to the mass killing by IDF out of control soldiers, I tend to take note and look for confirmation, which
I usually find.

The second is to ignore the uncomfortable truth and go with the standard propaganda model narrative which is that the IDF
is the "most moral armed forces in the world" and could not possibly do these things.

What is the first thing that happens when anyone enters any army ?

They get brutalized and focused on an "enemy".

You have chosen the second option. Obviously dead Palestinian and children mean nothing to you.

Comrade Stalin
Stateless in Gaza

Back