it must be interesting to be a conservative...

pjmret

Losing time after time, being on the wrong side of history...slavery, voting rights (poor, minorities, women...), gay rights, etc. lol

their extreme views and obsession with abortion, trans, etc, is costing them votes now, votes they can't afford to lose..again. look at the kansas vote on abortion, the wisconsin supreme court, the midterms.

Conservatives win some culture battles, but they are losing the war​

Exploiting wedge issues such as immigration and LGBT rights has cost the right its next generation of voters.
Late last year, I observed that millennials were shattering the oldest rule in politics by no longer adopting conservative views as they age. It wasn’t clear at the time what was causing this break with the past, but my further analysis suggests that fuelling the culture wars may only benefit the right in the short term.

some republicans have figured this out, but of course, republicans being obsessed morons as a group, aren't listening. (A Republican congresswoman who represents a swing district in South Carolina urged the Food and Drug Administration on Monday to ignore a recent ruling by a federal judge suspending the approval of a medication drug used for abortion.. Mace considers herself “pro-life,” as does virtually every Republican office-holder on the national level. But in the wake of last year’s Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade, the party has had to navigate a political landscape in which harsh restrictions on the procedure have proven politically unpopular. “This is an issue that Republicans have been largely on the wrong side of,” Mace continued. “We have, over the last nine months, not shown compassion towards women, and this is one of those issues that I’ve tried to lead on as someone who’s ‘pro-life’ and just have some common sense.”)

not to mention of course continuing to fight the "election was stolen!" battle which further alienates non-base republican voters, much to the delight of democrats.

and desantis fighting against businesses? LOL.

Last edited:
Werbung:
The idiocy of posts like the above is hilarious. Bottom line is this....

The White House shifts back and forth from Republican to Democrat...
The Senate shifts back and forth from Republican to Democrat...
The House of Representatives shifts back and forth from Republican to Democrat...

But conservatives own the Supreme Court and will do so for the rest of your natural life. Deal with it.

The House of Representatives shifts back and forth from Republican to Democrat...

But conservatives own the Supreme Court and will do so for the rest of your natural life. Deal with it.

Werbung:

so where was I wrong, moron?

have conservatives not lost the issues of slavery, women voting, gay rights, etc?
why yes they have.

i don't have anything to "deal with", moron. I wasn't complaining about scotus for example.
just pointing out how conservatives consistently are on the wrong side of history.

their current views on abortion, etc, are costing them votes, as the midterms and wisconsin court election prove. duh

god you're stupid. lol

Back