It's a crime to expose dem corruption now?

Note to liberal screamers:

Your previous insistence that nobody is guilty until convicted in a court of law, is now inoperative, and will remain so until the ACORN-prostitution sting blows over.

That is all.

Werbung:
Note to liberal screamers:

Your previous insistence that nobody is guilty until convicted in a court of law, is now inoperative, and will remain so until the ACORN-prostitution sting blows over.

That is all.
I was never told that innocent until proven guilty was a AMERICAN thing, not a Liberal thing....But then again your a child Molester untill you prove your not....

and still waiting for anyone to show that that sting was not in fact against state law....rather then cry about liberals becuse thats more fun then dealing with the facts of the case.

innocent until proven guilty was a AMERICAN thing

and still waiting for anyone to show that that sting was not in fact against state law....

Let's set up a board-wide pool.

Name the day and time PFOS posts that he just realized the complete contradiction between these two statements of his.

Guesses that base their time relative to uncontrollable events such as pigs flying or Hell freezing, will not be accepted. You have to name an actual day and time, tempting though the other way may be.

Let's set up a board-wide pool.

Name the day and time PFOS posts that he just realized the complete contradiction between these two statements of his.

Guesses that base their time relative to uncontrollable events such as pigs flying or Hell freezing, will not be accepted. You have to name an actual day and time, tempting though the other way may be.

ahh but my little friend here is the difference....you cry for in guilt and attack the very idea that it may be illegal....I have not stated that it was in fact Illegal, only that state law does suggest it may be illegal. I have not stated it was Illegal , I have attacked those who act as if by lawyers suggesting that it may in fact be against the law...that somehow this means that Accorn or the left is somehow not to be held to the laws.

I am not calling for a conviction of someone for a illegal wire tap, I am not calling anyone guilty of it...so I do not need to be held to the innocent till proven guilty now do I? You however wish to convict the accorn workers without there day in court it seems, or suggest that even if state law was broken to get the tape, it somehow should be overlooked that the law was broken...

since the burden to prove guilt of the accorn workers, ( from a legal standpoint) is on the state...it is up for those prosecuting to prove that in fact they acted within the law to do there sting.

also feel free to ignore that you clearly said that the idea of innocent until proven guilty is now a liberal idea, and not conservitive...I wounder how many conservitives are going to back you and say yes, its now guilty untill proven innocent ( and also you can break any laws you wish to convict someone)

Top Gun, you think those two twisted the words of the acorn workers?
Are you defending those workers? I read then re read your post but I am confused, it seems like you are blaming republicans for what the acorn workers said and did?

All I'm saying is that a crime had not yet been commited... it's not a crime to talk about maybe doing something wrong in the future. It's even possible that at some point those low level workers may have reported the conversation with a superior and they might have called in the police. We don't know.

And the people doing the set up were seemingly breaking the "wire tap" regulations of that state.

It's not hard to draw someone in to incriminate themself doing things like this. I could possibly come into say your church... and pick out some of the younger crowd... and make up a story about how I just moved here and love to smoke pot... and before you know it there might be a handful of people willing to go out back and smoke a joint after the service that had no intention of doing so until I showed up.

There's a certain amount of leading on that goes into these situations.

But as I said at the end of the day if a particular worker broke policy they should be fired. And ACORN'S "POLICY" should make sure these things don't continue to happen.

All I'm saying is that a crime had not yet been commited... it's not a crime to talk about maybe doing something wrong in the future. It's even possible that at some point those low level workers may have reported the conversation with a superior and they might have called in the police. We don't know.

And the people doing the set up were seemingly breaking the "wire tap" regulations of that state.

It's not hard to draw someone in to incriminate themself doing things like this. I could possibly come into say your church... and pick out some of the younger crowd... and make up a story about how I just moved here and love to smoke pot... and before you know it there might be a handful of people willing to go out back and smoke a joint after the service that had no intention of doing so until I showed up.

But as I said at the end of the day if a particular worker broke policy they should be fired. And ACORN'S "POLICY" should make sure these things don't continue to happen.

Fair enough that its a crime not yet commited but you can bust someone for searching for a hit man to off your wife, and that crime will have not been commited either.

All I care about is that they stop getting tax dollars and playing a part in our major politics.

All I'm saying is that a crime had not yet been commited... it's not a crime to talk about maybe doing something wrong in the future.

With that type of thinking ... why did they arrest the Alleged N.C. Terror Cell?

They didn't attack ANYONE yet ....

cbn.com said:
"I spoke with him on several occasions," said local resident Robert Roegner. "And never was there any indication that he was involved in something or could have the capacity to be involved in something like that." (SOURCE)

So, in your way of thinking - this was not justifiable? :confused:

actually conspiracy to commit is a crime ....

.....And, the crooked-RIGHT, at their BETTER!!!!

Gee.....who's got the larger body-count?????????????

:rolleyes:
Does it matter?​
Not to the "conservative"-CHICKENHAWKS!!!!

armeycard.jpg
newtcard.jpg

buchanancard.jpg

Werbung:
Back