It's Christmas.

Boris Norris

How many really believe this Jesus dude was born on the 25th?
Same for the date they supposedly killed him.

Werbung:
How many really believe this Jesus dude was born on the 25th?
Same for the date they supposedly killed him.
if you know much agout the bible you would knw he was born in the spring from presence of sheep and Shepards in town at the time , also it was about 300 years AD in roman lands it was celebrated on the 25 more to because of a string of Pagen holidays that take place in close time frames . However Boris no one knows the exact date Jesus was born on or died on , court house records were a little sketchy to say the least lol And there is the old German connection into Santa and Chris Kringle and Krampus the evil Santa

if you know much agout the bible you would knw he was born in the spring from presence of sheep and Shepards in town at the time , also it was about 300 years AD in roman lands it was celebrated on the 25 more to because of a string of Pagen holidays that take place in close time frames . However Boris no one knows the exact date Jesus was born on or died on , court house records were a little sketchy to say the least lol And there is the old German connection into Santa and Chris Kringle and Krampus the evil Santa
So basically everyone is taking a guess and the whole scenario is based on nothing factual.
As I thought. I'm surprised you admitted it.

If you're attempting to be humourous, try a rock.
You're as dumb as dogshit.
Not to mention you're crippling stupidity.

If you're attempting to be humourous, try a rock.
You're as dumb as dogshit.
Not to mention you're crippling stupidity.
Awww yes you reacted in your typical tasteless and humorless fashion. I guess that's the best my little buddies limited Iq will allow.
Perhaps a spirited game of checkers will get the Iq juices flowing for you.
Did you get any presents for Christmas Boris ?
I hope so. And I hope you enjoy it if you did.We did .

Werbung:
Awww yes you reacted in your typical tasteless and humorless fashion. I guess that's the best my little buddies limited Iq will allow.
Perhaps a spirited game of checkers will get the Iq juices flowing for you.
Did you get any presents for Christmas Boris ?
I hope so. And I hope you enjoy it if you did.We did .
I enjoyed every bit of it.

I burnt down at church, flogged a priest up a back lane who I found drilling a little kid and stole all the alter wine and the poor box money.

Back